Respected Contributor

Re: Traveling This Holiday by Plane?

For those who have to take a flight at any time, but especially during the holidays, have my sympathy.   I never flew when people dressed up for air travel, but I do recall free drinks and courteous flight attendants.   Now those are for first class ticket holders only.  

Honored Contributor

my good friend flew into Philly tonight & she said she saw people with these boxes sitting in the terminal.  I will be flying into Philly on Christmas Eve I'd love to get one of them...my kids would really find this funny😂😂😂 & maybe, think I've lost my mind!  

Honored Contributor

@SuhseKif you read the box it is Popeyes chicken.LOL

Honored Contributor

I flew cross country today. Three different flight segments. Yes, there were crowds. No nightmares, no support chickens, no rudeness!

I actually met some very nice people and although it was a long day, it was a good day 

will be continuing my travels saturday. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow  There are many videos on You Tube and a precious chicken that runs every day to greet his friend on Dodo.  Watching these displays of obvious affection, it breaks my heart to be reminder of the videos of such cruelty I have seen.  Our precious animals that only want to be loved not eaten.  Thank you for your offer, I don't think I have seen that one but many that are very similar.Heart

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@phoenixbrd  Did you see that video of the chicken that meets the school bus every afternoon? The girl who lives there gets off the bus and the chicken is waiting.

I can probably find it, if you haven't seen it.

Esteemed Contributor