Super Contributor

Re: Tragic Accident At A Baseball Game In My City

What a heartbreaking story. Saying a prayer for all involved. 

Honored Contributor

Let's hope it starts up some serious safety training for bat boys, and for the team members to look before warming up. Hopefully people will learn some  things from this to prevent another  such event.

Respected Contributor

There are no words to describe the sadness I felt when I saw this on the morning news.

The poor family. I cannot imagine how the young player who caused the fatal injury will be able to go on carrying this burden..

Esteemed Contributor

I have been following this story and hoped so much he recovered. What a devastatingly sad story. This little boy was probably doing something that he was really thrilled to do and I was just so upset to hear about this.

He could not be cuter, that face! Looks like a sweet little boy. Absolutely beautiful! Rest in Peace Kaiser.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and prayers.

The players did a little tribute to Kaiser tonight. One of them spoke of this little boy who loved being a bat boy and brought everything he had to every game. He said "He was the best bat boy ever".

I guess Heaven's team needed a good bat boy.RIP Kaiser

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

OMG how sad

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

WARNING about the link below - it is very sad, esp. one of the photos, but also very informative.  The first photo (the most heartbreaking but it is not gruesome) shows a baseball player hugging the little bat boy (who is unresponsive) to his chest, seconds after the boy got his fatal injury.  There are lots of other photos, including of the dad and the boy's little sister, and one of the boy taken just before the incident occurred.  The article describes how well loved the little boy was by the team and how he loved being a bat boy.

The link is from the Daily Mail and has a lot of details of what happened,  all of which are very sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185273/Heartbreaking-moment-nine-year-old-bat-boy-hugged-am...

Esteemed Contributor

Lord I don't know what those people are going to do.

Poor, precious little soul.....I saw those pics this morning....

Honored Contributor

betteb, I heard part  of the story but didn't really know what happened. I will try to find the story.

I hope you are feeling betterHeart

Honored Contributor

My prayers and blessings of peace to each family.