Respected Contributor

Re: 🍪🍎🧀 Trader Joe's

[ Edited ]

@Noel7 wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

Was just there 30 minutes ago. Spent $80. The only new thing I bought was a spatchcock chicken. Not cheap but I love premade stuff. Open the bag, put in pan, cook. I did see a new facial cleansing oil that I may try after my Bobbi Brown oil is gone. 

ETA - I also bought shrimp soft tacos that are new to me. The picture on the box looks great. We shall see

@scatcat

$80 for those two things, really?  We got a spatchcock chicken there also and I sure don't remember it being high enough to come to $80 with just a box of shrimp tacos.

You're kidding right? I bought 2 huge bags of groceries including alcohol. But I only purchased 2 NEW items. The chicken was $14 and the tacos were $4.

Honored Contributor

@cherry@I would suggest you don't try it....you willl get hooked on it the way so many are.We used to buy a bag a week but now I am eating less packaged food.I can't find a recipe as good as theirs but if I ever do we will be enjoying it often.

Honored Contributor

How many people does a bag feed?

Valued Contributor

The bananas are 19 cents each.

Valued Contributor

IMG_1877.PNG

Valued Contributor

@cherry, I don't know how many servings are in a bag.   It's very high in sodium and fat, IMO

Honored Contributor

@cherry in our house three

Honored Contributor

The carbs aren't too bad. 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

Was just there 30 minutes ago. Spent $80. The only new thing I bought was a spatchcock chicken. Not cheap but I love premade stuff. Open the bag, put in pan, cook. I did see a new facial cleansing oil that I may try after my Bobbi Brown oil is gone. 

ETA - I also bought shrimp soft tacos that are new to me. The picture on the box looks great. We shall see

@scatcat

$80 for those two things, really?  We got a spatchcock chicken there also and I sure don't remember it being high enough to come to $80 with just a box of shrimp tacos.

You're kidding right? I bought 2 huge bags of groceries including alcohol. But I only purchased 2 NEW items. The chicken was $14 and the tacos were $4.

@scatcat

Whew!  I misunderstood, thank goodness.  I apologize!

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

The carbs aren't too bad. 

@cherry

The Orange Chicken has been their number one seller for several years that I know it.  It just won again, a few weeks ago.

I have to admit I love it.  Pretty sure I eat less than a cup as a serving.