Honored Contributor

@Noel7

I will buy some of the turkey/stuffing chips for husband's lunch. 

Thanks for the picture of the fresh herb bouquet. 

Wonderful idea of combining the herbs together. 

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 I have been just cooking a turkey breast as we only eat the white meat and can't make enough gravy from that.I was wondering about the kettle cooked gravy and so thanks for posting

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting this subject. After reading this forum yesterday I dashed to my local Trader Joe's with a list for Thanksgiving dinner: -pecan pie filling (got to sample it - wow!) ;  olive topinade; the turkey flavor chips (which I have never had); raspberry cranberry spritzer for the teens; chocolate star shortbread cookies; frozen mash potatoes (sooo good & easy);fresh all ready seasoned and halved brussel sprouts. The pecan pie filling will be spooned into fresh pear halves and baked for one of my desserts. Trader Joe's is a favorite store.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Noel7 I have been just cooking a turkey breast as we only eat the white meat and can't make enough gravy from that.I was wondering about the kettle cooked gravy and so thanks for posting

Hi @dex

I think they also do a darker gravy that's refrigerated, not frozen.  It comes out near the holiday.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Thanks for posting this subject. After reading this forum yesterday I dashed to my local Trader Joe's with a list for Thanksgiving dinner: -pecan pie filling (got to sample it - wow!) ;  olive topinade; the turkey flavor chips (which I have never had); raspberry cranberry spritzer for the teens; chocolate star shortbread cookies; frozen mash potatoes (sooo good & easy);fresh all ready seasoned and halved brussel sprouts. The pecan pie filling will be spooned into fresh pear halves and baked for one of my desserts. Trader Joe's is a favorite store.

@shoptheQ

You did well at TJ's. Glad you found some goodies!

Honored Contributor

Our TJ is located in a U-shaped strip mall and it is almost impossible  finding a parking spot. I don't go there because of this, but I think I must give it another try

Honored Contributor

I have never been in our Trader Joe's...12 miles away. However, I do frequent our Whole Foods store a couple of times a month. Can someone describe the difference between the stores? The only Trader Joe's purchase I have made is through Amazon for the pumpkin spice biscotti...

Honored Contributor

Our whole foods is a lot bigger than TJ, but it too has a small parking lot. As these are very popular store,s I am amazed they didn't take this into consideration when they located here

Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's November

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

Our whole foods is a lot bigger than TJ, but it too has a small parking lot. As these are very popular store,s I am amazed they didn't take this into consideration when they located here

@cherry  Besides the size of the stores/parking lots, what is the difference inside the stores? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@cherry wrote:

@cherry  Besides the size of the stores/parking lots, what is the difference inside the stores? Smiley Happy

I'm not the best person to answer that because I have only gone to each of them a couple of times. Whole foods sells suppliments ,and toiletries, and TJ doesnt. But it could vary in other stores