Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

I WANT to smell like pumpkin pie.  Its the spices that make this fragrance special.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I WANT to smell like pumpkin pie.  Its the spices that make this fragrance special.  

@depglass   Just don't put whipped cream on you and lick yourself.

LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Cakers3 I will try to go on Saturday. I always miss out on the pumpkin everything, being the products are seasonal when they're gone that's it.

@Jordan2   We went Wednesday and were surprised at how much was there already.

Their "fearless flyer" for September was not online yet or I would have made out a shopping list!!

@Cakers3 I use to get the Fearless Flyer in the mail, I haven't gotten one in eons. I might go tomorrow, I don't enjoy the experience, you have to get there early and line up, and the parking lot is a disaster.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Cakers3 I will try to go on Saturday. I always miss out on the pumpkin everything, being the products are seasonal when they're gone that's it.

Their "fearless flyer" for September was not online yet or I would have made out a shopping list!!

@Cakers3 I use to get the Fearless Flyer in the mail, I haven't gotten one in eons. I might go tomorrow, I don't enjoy the experience, you have to get there early and line up, and the parking lot is a disaster.

@Jordan2   They don't seem to have the flyer in the store anymore, either. 

I'm sorry your experience is a tough one; we have 2 TJ's but we only go to one. 

In the beginning it was a wait but they had the senior hours and that helped.

We always go at opening except for Wed.-passed by after a dr. appt. so figured we stop in.

Honored Contributor

I guess the next thing to hit the stores will be those awful scented pine cones.  Sorry to any one that likes them, I can't get away from them fast enough.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I guess the next thing to hit the stores will be those awful scented pine cones.  Sorry to any one that likes them, I can't get away from them fast enough.

@CelticCrafter  Are you talking about TJ's?  I've never seen the pine cones there but right now they do have the cinnamon brooms (no handles).

I could only smell them near the flower section.

I know WF has those pine cones outside each year and I also pass by quickly.

Respected Contributor

I buy most of my wine at TJ's. They carry some fabulous products, and love that they get into the seasonal items.  I was just there.  I stock up since I drive over an hour to their store.  Worth the drive!   

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Trader Joe's has their pumpkin patch of goodies out now.

We were there earlier this morning and literally from soup to nuts, TJ's has it in pumpkin.

(I hope Noel7 is doing ok-this was one of her favorite threads to start.)

Any favorites? 

Also:  The ginger hand cream is available, too.

Can you list same examples of what they sell?  Especially food items.  Thank you!

@ScrapHappy   Hi!  Are you near a TJ's?  You cannot shop online.

Keep in mind what I am listing is either pumpkin flavored or has pumpkin in it or pumpkin with other spices.

Cereal O's

Instant oatmeal with pecans

Tea

Coffee-both ground and those K-cups

Biscotti

Spiced pumpkin seeds

Soup/Bisque (in jars)

Canned pumpkin (baking/recipes)

Cookies (I saw 3 different kinds)

Ice Cream

CHEESECAKE!

Frozen dinners (there is one with pumpkin,pasta, winter squash)

Rolls in dairy (the kind you bake yourself like a cinnamon roll only with pumpkin icing)

Body cream (in a jar-their body creams are thick and creamy)

Pasta (dry)  Shaped like pumpkins but I don't know if the pasta is flavored or just shaped)

Cereal bars

There are more items and of course we didn't buy all this!  LOL

Their "fearless flyer" online isn't out yet for September (as of Wednesday)  so when we stopped in it was a surprise to see.

So yes, soup to nuts.  Woman Happy

Wow!  Never imagined so many items.  Thanks.  I will have to check this out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 

You just described my Trader Joe's experience nowadays, too.  The parking lot has always been packed, but now there's the looooong wait to get in because of COVID precautions.  Not a good thing in our heat and humidity. But I'll do what I have to do to get my supply of pumpkin spice k cups lol. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags every person I speak to about Trader Joe's complains about the parking! Do they purposely lease stores where the parking is horrendous?