Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,522
Registered: ‎06-17-2015

Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

Trader Joe's has their pumpkin patch of goodies out now.

 

We were there earlier this morning and literally from soup to nuts, TJ's has it in pumpkin.

 

(I hope Noel7 is doing ok-this was one of her favorite threads to start.)

 

Any favorites? 

 

Also:  The ginger hand cream is available, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
Posts: 69,746
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

My sister tells me I need to get to Dairy Queen to get my favorite, a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,281
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

I must go there ASAP.

 

I buy anything "pumpkin" at  this time of year.

 

Their pumpkin body cream is nice.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,522
Registered: ‎06-17-2015

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here


@Mersha wrote:

I must go there ASAP.

 

I buy anything "pumpkin" at  this time of year.

 

Their pumpkin body cream is nice.


@Mersha   I saw the pumpkin body butter.  I was wondering if you really smell like pumpking with it.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,281
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

@Cakers3   The body cream has a very light pumpkin fragrance...it is really yummy smelling.  You don't smell like pumpkin pie after using. Smiley Happy

 

It is extremely hydratng and very thick...a little goes a long way.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,138
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here


@Cakers3 wrote:

Trader Joe's has their pumpkin patch of goodies out now.

 

We were there earlier this morning and literally from soup to nuts, TJ's has it in pumpkin.

 

(I hope Noel7 is doing ok-this was one of her favorite threads to start.)

 

Any favorites? 

 

Also:  The ginger hand cream is available, too.


I thought you might be in touch with her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,522
Registered: ‎06-17-2015

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here


@Mersha wrote:

@Cakers3   The body cream has a very light pumpkin fragrance...it is really yummy smelling.  You don't smell like pumpkin pie after using. Smiley Happy

 

It is extremely hydratng and very thick...a little goes a long way.


@Mersha   I had the vanilla body cream last year - I received it in their 12 Days of Christmas special.

 

I might give it a try-they still have the coconut scent and I also saw an avocado scent.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,522
Registered: ‎06-17-2015

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here


@goldensrbest wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Trader Joe's has their pumpkin patch of goodies out now.

 

We were there earlier this morning and literally from soup to nuts, TJ's has it in pumpkin.

 

(I hope Noel7 is doing ok-this was one of her favorite threads to start.)

 

Any favorites? 

 

Also:  The ginger hand cream is available, too.


I thought you might be in touch with her.


@goldensrbestNo, sadly I am not.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,135
Registered: ‎01-02-2011

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

[ Edited ]

I am more into jack o' lanterns than pumpkin flavored items but I love all things Fall 🎃

 

I was thinking about Noel7 yesterday with the pics we've seen of San Francisco.  I hope she's doing okay.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 21,733
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

When I checked out yesterday at my local TJs, the checker told me that they just stocked all the pumpkin goods. I did see the ice cream.


~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland