Trusted Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's Everything Pumpkin is Here

For anyone that may be interested, there has been an on-going thread in the Recipes Forum called "New at Trader Joes!"

It has information in it describing the latest products at TJ's, including some of the latest pumpkin products with the photos and their product descriptions. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tansy wrote:

I am more into jack o' lanterns than pumpkin flavored items but I love all things Fall 🎃

I was thinking about Noel7 yesterday with the pics we've seen of San Francisco.  I hope she's doing okay.

I tend to feel like you do, in a way.

I do like some pumpkin food products.

However, some that I've tried I wouldn't buy again. I'm pretty adventurous and I do like to try different products.

I do like the pumpkin Cheerios-type of cereal, and I like pumpkin quick breads and muffins and cakes and cookies--those types of products.

I tried the pre-made frozen waffles and didn't care for those, and I didn't care for the pre-made bagels, either.

I do like pumpkin home decor items, especially candles. There are some really nice ones at this time of year that smell really great. Smiley Happy

I keep Noel in my thoughts and prayers, too.

I certainly hope that she and her family are doing alright. Heart

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Gosh, I really can't stand  pumpkin ANYTHING. Am I the only one?  I will enjoy fall with apple and cinnamon.