Honored Contributor

Re: Trader Joe's All Things Pumpkin and Fall Items

@tucsongal wrote:

I went last week and kept my eye out for the pumpkin bread mix but none spotted yet. That’s my must have 🎃 item for muffins. 

@tucsongal   They had some things early this week before the website postings but only the body cream and I think the tortilla chips.

Today they had most everything but are still waiting on some items, not all pumpkin flavored, though.

Once the website updates with the new items the stores are usually pretty well stocked so your store might be in better shape now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@On It wrote:

@MG Chris Vanilla Bean is my favorite ice cream. We do not have access to a Trader Joe's, but I am curious. How do you use Vanilla Bean paste? It sounds like something I would love to try.

I sub it ifor regular vanilla in a lot of my baking. I love it and think it makes such a difference. I use it tsp for tsp.

i ran to TJ's this afternoon. My store had more stuff in stock than yesterday. I grabbed two vanilla bean paste. The pumpkin muffin mix was in stock today. 

the clerk told me they weren't able to get a lot of the traditional things/recipes had to change this year due to supply issues.

Trusted Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@Cakers3  Thanks for the heads-up! I'll definitely be jumping online to check it out! I can use Shipt for delivery if I can't get over there. Anything you're buying again you liked last season? We just had a new market open by me called Fresh Thyme that I need to check out. 

Fresh Thyme is awesome. Download the app and set up an account. As time goes on they will learn your shopping habits and send  coupons geared towards those items.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 Thanks for this. I always find out about the pumpkin items too late, being seasonal once they're gone that's it. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Cakers3 Thanks for this. I always find out about the pumpkin items too late, being seasonal once they're gone that's it. 

@Jordan2   I check the website now instead of waiting for the Fearless Flyer.

In fact, I haven't seen the Flyer in a few weeks.

People had their grocery carts fairly full with pumpkin items.

We noticed the apple cinnamon donuts stacked up on the way in and they were gone by the time we arrived at the register.  Not a fan of donuts but I knew those were also out for the fall.

Hope you can get some items you enjoy.

The candles were also gone today.  I'm sure there will be more but people were really buying up a storm. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris wrote:

@HonestLife wrote:

@Cakers3  Thanks for the heads-up! I'll definitely be jumping online to check it out! I can use Shipt for delivery if I can't get over there. Anything you're buying again you liked last season? We just had a new market open by me called Fresh Thyme that I need to check out. 

Fresh Thyme is awesome. Download the app and set up an account. As time goes on they will learn your shopping habits and send  coupons geared towards those items.

@MG Chris @HonestLife 

I had to look up Fresh Thyme-looks like they are only in certain areas in the north.  I'd try them if they were local to me.

I also never heard of Shipt  but they do not do TJ's here.  Only a few stores.

Valued Contributor

Ugh..just realized I typed "by me". That's a Chicago thing we say. I meant "near me". I try really hard not to type how I speak. At any rate, I'm thrilled to see all of these scrumptious items at TJ and to try Just Thyme. I'll let you know what I try and think. 

Respected Contributor

I stopped in Trader Joe's tonight and they were out of the pumpkin items I wanted, like the waffles and other things. I did pick up the torillas and the vanilla paste. I like the pumpkin items, but I dont like all things pumpkin.  I went late in the evening so hopefully they will have some things tomorrow. 

They also have a pumpkin spice creme liquour. I didnt find it, but it sounds interesting.