Super Contributor

Tracy Morgan Transferred to Rehab Center with "Long Way to Go"

Nearly two weeks after a horrific car crash that claimed his friend's life and left him critically injured, Tracy Morgan has been transferred from a New Jersey hospital to a rehabilitation center to continue his recovery, his publicist said in a statement Friday.

"While he is continuing to show signs of improvement, he still has a long way to go," his representative Lewis Kay said in a statement. "He and Megan wanted to publicly express their deepest gratitude to everyone at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital for the unbelievable care and attention they provided him."

The Brooklyn-raised star of "30 Rock" and "Saturday Night Live," who suffered a broken leg, a broken nose and several broken ribs after a tractor-trailer slammed into the back of his limo on June 7, will spend a few weeks in the rehab center recuperating from his extensive injuries.

Morgan underwent surgery for his broken leg and his condition was upgraded earlier this week from critical to fair.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Tracy-Morgan-Released-from-Hospital-Transferred-to-Rehab-Center...

Super Contributor

Re: Tracy Morgan Transferred to Rehab Center with ""Long Way to Go""

Terrible experience for him. Hope he's better soon.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the update, shesallthat. I have been wondering about him. I'm glad to hear that he's doing better, and will be even more glad when he's back on television again. He always makes me laugh.

Super Contributor

no problem LucyGoose. i had been wondering about him because i had not seen an update!

Honored Contributor

Glad he's having improvement. Thanks so much for the update!

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

Glad to hear he's out of the hospital. His next achievement will be getting back home, but I'm sure they'll keep him very busy in the rehab facility. Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Godspeed

Respected Contributor

Sounds like he's making progress, thank goodness.

Honored Contributor

He and the other men who were in his car will own Walmart when all is settled and done. I'm sure he'd rather have his health though.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment