Trusted Contributor

Tracy Morgan Hosted SNL last night

Tracy Morgan was awesome on SNL. Speaking of miracle recoveries... he looked great and was as funny as ever!Woman LOL

He went through a lot of  hard work and therapy to get back to where is he today. I am so happy for him. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracy Morgan Hosted SNL last night

He was as funny as ever, and sounded to be very grateful to be there with his former co-stars.  Larry David as Mr. Sanders was hilarious, hope he makes a return appearance later in the season.

Respected Contributor

Plus,Demi Lovato was awesome!!

Trusted Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Plus,Demi Lovato was awesome!!

Yes! I walked out the room and wasn't sure who she was at first.

It was a great show and I hope Tracy will host again real soon.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

We missed Saturday Night Live and really wanted to view this! Happy that Tracey Morgan is back and doing what he loves. My daughter worked at the same hospital he was originally brought to after his accident. He was in horrible condition. The staff were very hush, hush among themselves and very  professional from what I heard. I was the only one my daughter even told that he was there and that was after he had been hospitalized for quite some time and released. Just protecting his privacy. 

Of course, the news media knew his location and reported as much as possible for his fans and gave updates as soon as they knew anything. This happens with famous people, of course. 

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

He was as funny as ever, and sounded to be very grateful to be there with his former co-stars.  Larry David as Mr. Sanders was hilarious, hope he makes a return appearance later in the season.

He was and looked good.  Larry David was perfect with the accent and mannerisms, a great show 

Esteemed Contributor

Loved Tracy ! I'm so happy to see him back.

Larry David's Bernie will be a classic.

It was the best SNL in a long time imo.
Respected Contributor

i  saw bits and pieces of snl including larry david and thought it was great.  i couldn't keep awake, but tracy looked wonderful and i'm happy that he was able to make a full recovery.