Honored Contributor

Tracphone users, a couple questions.

I rarely use my Tracphone. I don't even charge it. I just charged it so I could add my email account to the phone because I want to sign up for vaccination and my friend just did. She told me each person in her car needed a different email address, so that means I'll need to add my email to my Samsung Galaxy 19e Tracphone. I just succeeded. Then I went into the app for Tracphone on my phone and was trying to sign up to add auto refill. I can't seem to be able to do this. I still show my current minutes left but I can't get beyond this point to check if I can auto enroll or to keep my phone going for another year. My phone was bought last February here on Q. I did two updates after I charged the phone. The phone works for calls and anything else I see. Any tips or ideas are welcome. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tracphone users, a couple questions.

If you have a computer, I would try using the Tracfone website. You can add minutes etc to your account.

Honored Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

If you have a computer, I would try using the Tracfone website. You can add minutes etc to your account.

@D Kay @I've tried this on my iPad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D

You should contact Tracfone by phone tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nuttmeg wrote:

@Mindy D

You should contact Tracfone by phone tomorrow. 

@Nuttmeg @Thanks. I didn't know I could do this. I think I need to do something to my account but I have no idea what. Apparently, my email address is already known from my other time setting up my account and from the app but I'm so confused between trying to put in a new password, using my phone number instead of my email address and putting in some plan number off a card I used when I registered. I have no idea where I put the card and the box. 

Honored Contributor

I use a ymail account (Yahoo) and downloaded the Yahoo Email App to my Tracfone.

My phone is an android, on the Google platform, I also have a gmail account.

If I need to add minutes or texts or data, I go to the Tracfone website, click on "Buy Airtime"    Never a problem.

I have had to use the customer service by phone in the past and found them to be very helpful & knowledgable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@software wrote:

I use a ymail account (Yahoo) and downloaded the Yahoo Email App to my Tracfone.

My phone is an android, on the Google platform, I also have a gmail account.

If I need to add minutes or texts or data, I go to the Tracfone website, click on "Buy Airtime"    Never a problem.

I have had to use the customer service by phone in the past and found them to be very helpful & knowledgable.

@software @It won't let me do this on the Tracphone website or on the Tracphone App.

Honored Contributor

I used to have a Tracfone. I had my best luck using their online customer service chat. It's much faster.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

I'm struggling with my Tracfone, too.  

However .... before I went online to Tracfone to add not minutes but Air Time, I checked if any rebate sites had anything.  TopCashBack had a 10% rebate tht day, so I figured out what I wanted on the Tracfone site, put it in my shopping cart, then went back and activated the TCB rebate, and bought what I wanted.

Hey, it adds up.

(I hope that makes sense.)

Honored Contributor

You need to have a service plan in order to add minutes to your phone. Service plans have expiration dates depending on which one you signed up for.