Contributor

I need help! We've "adopted" a three year old little boy for Christmas this year. His wish list includes: action figures, Legos, and big cars and/or trucks. I thought this would be relatively easy until I went shopping. I didn't realize there were sooo many things to pick from. The Legos I've pretty much got covered but I'm pretty lost with the action figures. What kinds are kids playing with now, does it matter? And what kind of car or truck?

Thanks for the help, we had three daughters and a lot of nieces so I'm out of the loop with this. We've been doing this quite a while and this is the first time we've gotten a younger boy-the rest have been pre-teens or teenagers with a very specific list. Thanks again!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Toys for a 3 year old boy

I got two boys a great gift (well, it was a big hit with the boys). They are two radio-controlled cars (but are fully water-proof and turn into operational boats). The boys play tag with them (when you are "it" you must bump the other car with your own, and then it swtiches).

I just bought some of Crazy Aaron's putty here, which sort of looks like the Silly Putty of my youth, but more colorful. Since I haven't received it yet, I can't give you a review.

Honored Contributor

This thread is from 2013.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing by now he is in kindergarten.  Some books by Dr. Seuss would be fun and educational.

Respected Contributor

After much research, I purchased the WOW Flip 'n' Tip Fred - dump truck for my two year old nephew. It was a hit. It got great reviews. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Tonka -the clasic large and steel ones.

Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

After much research, I purchased the WOW Flip 'n' Tip Fred - dump truck for my two year old nephew. It was a hit. It got great reviews. 

Purple Bunny!!!!!! Hi-and good to see you and the tip about the dump truck-

Respected Contributor

@kdgn wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

Purple Bunny!!!!!! Hi-and good to see you and the tip about the dump truck-

kd!!  Nice to see you!

i just realized the thread is three years old. Lol. Oh well. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )