Honored Contributor

Re: Tova Borgnine has passed away

[ Edited ]

It is interesting to note the number of posters who used the same words to describe Tova Borgnine: "gracious," "classy."

Yes she was.  Her inner beauty radiated outward, giving her an exquisite loveliness of body, mind and spirit.

May she rest in heavenly peace with her beloved Ernest.  He's been waiting a decade for his sweetheart.

I will miss her refined and inspiring presentations on QVC.  I looked forward to her appearances as I did those of Joan Rivers (but, of course, for different reasons).

Honored Contributor

Sophisticated Lady personified!!

Esteemed Contributor

Amy Stran just broke down and mentioned Tova's passing.  She said she knew Tova was suffering.   I just read that she was a breast cancer survivor but had been suffering with several illnesses.  She was only 80.  For some reason I thought she was older.  R.I.P. Tova.  A life well lived.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Amy Stran just broke down and mentioned Tova's passing.  She said she knew Tova was suffering.   I just read that she was a breast cancer survivor but had been suffering with several illnesses.  She was only 80.  For some reason I thought she was older.  R.I.P. Tova.  A life well lived.

@Teddixat ...I just saw that too.  Tova was a beautiful human being and such a gentle, elegant soul. 

The last time I saw Tova on air (by remote) was either December or January.  It hasn't been that long ago and I noticed then that she had lost alot of weight and did not look like she was feeling well, even though she was still beautiful and the epitome of grace in her presentation.

The last time I think is in the video of item #:  A-457929, the Tova Nights fragrance EDP and Body Collection.  Even though this product is on waitlist, the video of Tova is still there.

May she rest in peace.  She is now with her beloved Ernie.

Respected Contributor

Wow- shocking. I saw Shawn do an on - air tribute and then the Q took a moment of silence on air. Tova was literally just on it seems like in the last week - 10 days...I saw her join a presentation of a perfume set. RIP 🙏
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was a beautiful person inside and out.  I admire the love that she and Ernie had.  I hope that they are hugging each other closely tonight!

Trusted Contributor

A moment of pause for a beautiful woman.

Contributor

So sorry to hear that Tova has passed she embellished class and beauty as well as humanity. She will be missed .May she rest in the arms of our creator and the warm embrace of her loving husband.
Honored Contributor

So sad!!Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This weekend, after not rereading one her books for a few years, I picked up to read for the umpteenth time,

BEING MARRIED HAPPILY FOREVER, not for advice, I liked reading her thoughts. I also have The Tova Difference.

So sorry to hear of Tova's passing. I will miss her. I used her products from her start at QVC, and from her Beverly Hills Salon. 

I have her shows to record automatically. Even if I didn't buy anything that show, I still loved to watch.

I gasped when I saw the message at the top of QVC's page in the black bar, which I never look at.) Tova's like a friend you've known for a long time.

I feel so lucky to have used her line when she owned it, and still used after it was sold to QVC.

Funny, lovely, compassionate......

p.s.

I was at a section of her book where she said :

She and Ernie will be together forever.HeartHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE