Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Tova Borgnine has passed away

Tova Borgnine facebook

With a Halo of Heaven she captured our hearts, minds and senses giving us a Signature that shared our beauty.

With an eye for detail and design her jewelry brought sparkle to each and every day.

With her stories we took a journey with her from Hollywood to distant lands feeling as though we stood beside her.

From our hearts, thank you Tova for the grace, beauty, elegance and joy you brought to us all.

It is with a heavy heart that today I share of the peaceful passing of our founder, leader and friend, Tova Borgnine.

There has not been a day that Tova did not speak of her friends in TOVA and her QVC family around the globe - each of you through your Welcoming her into your homes on QVC, your stories you shared in posts and testimonial calls and moments of meeting fueled her passion to continue pioneering and innovating with her beauty products and jewelry designs. She always considered it an honor to be part of your day.

Most simply put by Tova's 11 year old friend "Tova was not just a person, she is a way of life."

From the TOVA Team, we ask you to share your favorite Tova moments, stories and memories in the comment section as we lift each other and celebrate the life of Tova.

We love you Tova, may peace be with you as you join your beloved Ernie, Mama, family and friends in eternal rest.

In love and peace,

Michele Uram
TOVA Beverly Hills

Rest in peace beautiful lady.
Trusted Contributor

Wow...wasn't she just on qvc? It seems like I just saw her very recently...so sad, such a classy lady.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I just read it on facebook earlier this morning as well, and I gasped. For some reason I was so shocked. She will definitely be missed, such a sweet and kind and gracious lady!! RIP Tova!! 

Respected Contributor

aroc3435 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.  Such a serene, gracious lady.  I am sure her husband will be right there to embrace her.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Heart

Talking with Tova — QVC.com

Honored Contributor

Tova, a woman of grace and beauty.  RIP

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

She seemed ageless.  What a beautiful spirit she had.

@Bri369 Beautifully put, so true.

That picture of her here is lovely. 🌸🌺🌿

RIP

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful lady, RIP.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

I met Tova at the first QVC beauty bash that was held at Studio Park. She was so gracious and stunning. I think she was launching Tova Nights at the time as I recall her giving out samples of the fragrance. RIP Tova.

Frequent Contributor

Such a classy lady. I used her fragrance before. RIP Ms. Tova.
Honored Contributor

Such an elegant classy lady---Rest In Peace....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”