Respected Contributor

weather reports here in St. Louis reporting Tornados south east Mo, people trapped in Farmington, trees down, Tornado in  St. Clair county IL, Chester IL, power outages, Tornado warning over Scott Air force base. Prayers for all in the path of the storms. A roof was taken off a nursing home in IL

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes I hope there are no casualties.  Things are bad here in Northern CA as well.  Lots of rain which we definitely need but too much at one time.  

Honored Contributor

Hope you are safe and able to survive this tornado without any repercussion.  Prayers for all in the path of this storm.  

Respected Contributor

Just watched a Utube report and there is significant damage. The reporters are not allowed in but told the Nursing home had its roof taken off. We will have to learn more when the sun comes up . Praying for everyone that was in the storms path

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar   Thanks for the update...this has been on my mind, I'm going to find the You Tube video.  Of course, hoping for the best and that everyone is safe.

Honored Contributor

For everyone in the path of a tornado or any other type of destructive weather,

The word Stay Home, save you by coronavirus. Vector banner with the text colored rainbow. The word Stay Home, save you by coronavirus. Vector banner with the text colored rainbow. Illness Prevention stock vector