Honored Contributor

Re: Tornados hit the US today( Fri)

@cherry   You're sweet.Heart  Abilene was hit but not near me.  Comal County is about 50 min. north of me but again nothing here but some heavy rain.  The sun came out late afternoon.

The Northeast heading into Louisiana and such tend to get the worst.  Anything coming in from OK tends to either simmer down or continue across the state above us.

Be safe, everyone.  Monday is not looking too good.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess @My son is in ok city...not too far from you.They might have some bad weather tomorrow.I am praying that there will be no tornados.Do you have a storm shelter?

Respected Contributor

Oh my! Please stay safe everyone!❤️

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@OKPrincess @My son is in ok city...not too far from you.They might have some bad weather tomorrow.I am praying that there will be no tornados.Do you have a storm shelter?

@dex  I believe OKC will get more bad weather than us but that remains to be seen.  No I don’t have a shelter but we have plan in place. 

We have a large shoulder bag with meds, papers, Phones, iPad, already packed and ready to go if necessary.

I pray for everyone anywhere in harm’s way they and me are safe. 🙏🏻

I will report if anything comes close to us tomorrow. 

Thank everyone for thoughts and prayers. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 We all need to be safe wherever we are.

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess @You must be under a watch for today.It looks grim.I am worried that something really nasty is setting up after watching K4 news.

Honored Contributor

I will light a blessed candle. Be safe everyone

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@OKPrincess @You must be under a watch for today.It looks grim.I am worried that something really nasty is setting up after watching K4 news.

@dex 

I’m as prepared as can be. I fear for OKC mostly because it’s flatter area than Tulsa. 

We now have a radio w/battery backup and our NOAA weather radio.

Tulsa has TOR Con of 8 and OKC a 9. 

Honored Contributor

@cherry @I guess you should have just said thought and prayers...rather than a prayer...too bad cause I think today it will be needed.I will be thankful when the storms move out and nobody is killed.I have a son living in okc ...right in the path so of course today will be a huge worry day for me.I hope Sooner will be okay and has a nice shelter to get to if she needs.Stay safe everyone.

Honored Contributor

@dex  I am sure it helped someone