Trusted Contributor

The same line of storms just passed thru our area about twenty minutes ago, we are so thankful the heavy rain and high Winds we're not as strong as we expected, and no hail. Two years ago we had massive damage from high winds, so I always feel vulnerable when storms are in the forecast. I hope everyone in the path of this cold front stays safe. It is passing through a huge line of the country from east to west and from Texas up through parts of Michigan.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner , prayers for you and all in harms way from these storms.  I lived most of my life in the Dallas area as well as KC and remember going to basement in KC at times.  Blessings for you, your family, your loved ones and home!

Esteemed Contributor
@Sooner, hope everything turns out well. We were watching the Bill's and the KC Chiefs play this evening and the game was delayed for a while. Here in Georgia we get tornadoes and I'm always nervous. All the best.
Honored Contributor

@Sooner   Are things okay by you today?  I was just reading about the tornados that hit Oklahoma overnight.  Very disturbing. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Sooner   Are things okay by you today?  I was just reading about the tornados that hit Oklahoma overnight.  Very disturbing. Smiley Sad

@ValuSkr  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING ABOUT US!!!!

We are ok and had some hail damage, but not as bad as others.  Lots of golf ball and bigger hail around last night.  Lots of re-damage from April terrible hail storms got it again, but where we live didn't get the worst of it.  

Lots of people in some places still don't have replacement windows from April and lots of boarded up still in some places.  It's crazy but people can't get windows. Even just the glass panes you can't get. 

We feel blessed to still have a house.  There were a lot of near-tornadoes all over last night!