Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I hope you have a shelter...be safe

Respected Contributor

I live in the Tulsa area and by the time the storms got to us last night they had been downgraded to a TorCon of 3/4.  Although the county did call my land line and the tornado sirens were going off (nearly 11:00pm) it was really not bad.  We got into the storm shelter with the dogs (of course!) but where I live it never amounted to much THIS TIME!!!  Thank God and I hope everyone is safe!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Nightowlz I hope you have a shelter...be safe

We don't have a storm shelter. Guess we have to get in the hall bathroom & hope for the best.

The weather did not do what they thought it was going to do. When I opened the back door & felt the cool air I figured it was not going to do anything. Earlier it was like a swamp & perfect tornado condtions were brewing.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

Happy to hear that you are ok and had no problems caused by the weather.You need to get to know someone with a shelter just in case so you have a safe place for the next round.I am so surprised that homes ,businesses and schools are not required to have some sort of shelter.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Nightowlz

Happy to hear that you are ok and had no problems caused by the weather.You need to get to know someone with a shelter just in case so you have a safe place for the next round.I am so surprised that homes ,businesses and schools are not required to have some sort of shelter.

I don't know anyone right here close enough to us that have one. I would say there are probably more people that don't have one vs those that do have one. 

Respected Contributor

I hope everybody is safe❤️

this weather is scary.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz I hope you are safe today