Trusted Contributor

Tornado outbreak in Western PA

Weather guys are showing tornados in NW and South West PA  with others potentially forming.  Stay alerts folks who are yet to get these storms.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tornado outbreak in Western PA

Yes everyone in harm’s way listen to the authorities and take care.

Valued Contributor

@JillyMarie wrote:

Weather guys are showing tornados in NW and South West PA  with others potentially forming.  Stay alerts folks who are yet to get these storms.

@JillyMarie, Saw a short video of this on the Accuweather website earlier, waiting for some strong T storms to come thru LI in the next few hours.  

Valued Contributor

mains safe and vigillant, and has purchased NOAA all weather band Re: Tornado outbreak in Western PA

I pray everyone remains safe from all weather related harm, and if you have not purchased a NOAA all weather alert hand held radio please do.

At least you can still listen to what is happening in your area when you take cover.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right above us and below us give or take 30 miles each way.  I've been waiting for rain since early this morning.  We got about 10 seconds of rain around 5:30 pm, then a peak of sun came out.

I am still leary of what may be moving in from Ohio for remainder of evening though.   It is errily still in my location.

Our local news has been all weather since 5pm.

Trusted Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

Right above us and below us give or take 30 miles each way.  I've been waiting for rain since early this morning.  We got about 10 seconds of rain around 5:30 pm, then a peak of sun came out.

I am still leary of what may be moving in from Ohio for remainder of evening though.   It is errily still in my location.

Our local news has been all weather since 5pm.

Same here.  We're probably neighbors.