Honored Contributor

Re: Tori and Dean's Bank Accounts Seized by the Internal Revenue Service

Those people are a train wreck!!! And why is she still having babies when he is such a douche? .Don't they have 4 or 5 now? Holy cow, more kids will not solve the problem!!!!

Honored Contributor

There's just something I never cared for about him from the get-go.  Guess it was love that caused him to leave his wife for her, yuck!

Have seen him in a couple of those Hallmark shows and don't care for his acting either.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Candy will take care of the kids but she shouldn't pay a dime of Tori and Dean's tax lien. I know that I wouldn't! Helping your kids is one thing but paying fines and enabling them is another.

No family on this planet are without issues!

Frequent Contributor

I have a family member that is like Tori & Dean.  Not to that extreme.  However, they complain they have no money..yet they bought their daughter a brand new car, expensive clothes, pay for her travel expenses.  This kid is going to have a rude awakening!

As far as Dean's ex wife....I would have had him thrown into jail for not paying child support all those years.

Personally, I am suprised that they even had any bank accounts.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Candy is worth $600 million.Maybe Tori and her younger brother were "cheated" out of a fair inheritance but those were the terms and if they disputed it they got nothing.  It's hard to live on $800,000 forever while thinking about investing a sizable portion of it too and hoping for a good return for their future. Obviously, they wanted their children to carve out their own life. I think Tori tried with her sitcom (before her reality show) though short-lived but marrying that dude and having so many kids when he was not employable....no. But I think Tori really tried to make a go of it in the entertainment industry, the only business she knew.

@truffle  Tori's brother did just fine on his own and the 800 million inheritance... has his own business and is not in financial ruin.   He did not let his small(???) inheritance bring him down.  He is living a good life and pays his bills... not living to excess or in Hollywood limelight.

Tori seems to blame everything going on on her up bringing  and that her Mother got all the money...BOO HOO... and she says  being spoiled causes her to over spend etc... that is just hogwash!

She has had books, her own jewelry line, reality TV shows etc. Lots of income.  She just lives BEYOND  her income and then does not pay her bills or the IRS.  That is just criminal.... She certainly made a much better income than 90% of Americans.  For some reason she thinks she deserves more than other people.

AND THEN she made the mistake of marrying a Man with mental and drug  problems  and cheating problems   who  has never payed any child support  to his one first Son. What a  Loser Dad. I feel sorry for the five children he had with Tori.

.  .

@SeaMaiden

Tori and Randy both received 800 thousand, not 800 million.   Aaron Spellings net worth was over a billion dollars at some point before his death. 

Both kids were raised in an enormous home where LAVISH  spending was the norm.   Have you ever seen the home they grew up in?   (If not, see third link below)  Candy relentlessly splurged on a daily basis, and it's obvious both kids saw that to be "normal".  They really  knew no other way to live, so why is anyone surprised?   

I blame Candy in great part for how she raised her children.   Bad parenting plays a big part in this, IMO.  They weren't taught personal responsibility or money management.  Forget budgeting!   Candy spent and spent ....  and then spent even more!    I know two people who know Candy personally and both admit she's got serious "issues" herself, and is far from "normal".  Whatever they are, she'll never be nominated as Mother of the Year, that's for sure!  lol

My guess is that Randy lucked out by finally marrying a more "normal" woman, and is now living in Oregon.  I'm guessing she taught Randy how to live a simpler life,  No  person coming from enormous wealth can figure this out   on their own.  

While Tori has had serious problems with "money management', Randy had a really serious drug problem for years.   He nearly died several times.   See link "From silver spoon to coke spoon". 

My guess is that both Tori and Dean need to attend court ordered money management and financial planning training .... and therapy.     JMO

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/05/randy-spelling-tori-spelling-writes-self-help-memoir/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/10/randy-spelling-life-today-inheritance-will_n_6123940.html

http://www.inquisitr.com/1602611/tori-spellings-brother-randy-opens-up-admits-billionaire-fathers-wi...

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

i remember one episode of the reality show where Tori was

showing all the storage units she rents .. thinks she may

have a hording problem....

So..not only does she pay for the storage units .. but money

out for the stuff that's in them ....

To the tune of about 10,000 dollars a month if I recall correctly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@truffle wrote:

Candy is worth $600 million.Maybe Tori and her younger brother were "cheated" out of a fair inheritance but those were the terms and if they disputed it they got nothing.  It's hard to live on $800,000 forever while thinking about investing a sizable portion of it too and hoping for a good return for their future. Obviously, they wanted their children to carve out their own life. I think Tori tried with her sitcom (before her reality show) though short-lived but marrying that dude and having so many kids when he was not employable....no. But I think Tori really tried to make a go of it in the entertainment industry, the only business she knew.

@truffle  Tori's brother did just fine on his own and the 800 million inheritance... has his own business and is not in financial ruin.   He did not let his small(???) inheritance bring him down.  He is living a good life and pays his bills... not living to excess or in Hollywood limelight.

Tori seems to blame everything going on on her up bringing  and that her Mother got all the money...BOO HOO... and she says  being spoiled causes her to over spend etc... that is just hogwash!

She has had books, her own jewelry line, reality TV shows etc. Lots of income.  She just lives BEYOND  her income and then does not pay her bills or the IRS.  That is just criminal.... She certainly made a much better income than 90% of Americans.  For some reason she thinks she deserves more than other people.

AND THEN she made the mistake of marrying a Man with mental and drug  problems  and cheating problems   who  has never payed any child support  to his one first Son. What a  Loser Dad. I feel sorry for the five children he had with Tori.

.  .

And she sold millions of books, reality shows, jewelry line on HSN and her inheritance. What could she have done with it all??? I always liked Tori but this is foolished financing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@truffle wrote:

.  .

And she sold millions of books, reality shows, jewelry line on HSN and her inheritance. What could she have done with it all??? I always liked Tori but this is foolished financing.

I have always liked her too.  I think she is a kind, albeit lost soul.  She has overspent all of her life.  She has a hoarding problem, and she's admitted it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Yes, I did a typo on the 800 thousand. Thanks for the correction. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite show was Beverly Hills 90210. I actually enjoyed Tori and Dean's reality shows (B & B Inn etc.), except when they did the wedding series.

I think Tori learned here "over"spending habits from her mom.