Respected Contributor

Topcashback Rebates today (11-22-22)--big one for HSN

At HSN, Topcashback is offering 30% on purchases, 5% on electronics, and 1% on clearance.

At QVC, Topcashback is offering 10% on all purchases except electronics, which is 1%.

Respected Contributor

Re: Topcashback Rebates today (11-22-22)--big one for HSN

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg  Thanks for posting.   I find that they pay VERY SLOWLY.  At Rakuten,  even though the % is less,  I get my money almost immediately.  With Topcashback I have waited 4-5 months,  and sometimes longer.  Also,  their CS is horrible. 

Edited to add...  also,  on TCB I've had a few of my purchases rejected later on for payment.  I have never had that with Rakuten.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Ainhisg   I find that they pay VERY SLOWLY.  At Rakuten,  even though the % is less,  I get my money almost immediately.  With Topcashback I have waited 4-5 months,  and sometimes longer.  Also,  their CS is horrible.

Yes, payout is slow, and when you get the pending cash back in your account, you can click on the rebate and see when it will post.  It is often many weeks out.  But if a person isn't in a hurry and willing to wait for when the cash posts...it always does.

I have only had good luck with their CS.  I have submitted tickets for a variety of items (as I have ALL the rebate sites--none are perfect--and I do use all of them based on who is giving the highest rebate), and a CS rep has gotten back to me that day and 99% of any issues have been resolved within days.  Only one time did I not get a rebate I thought I should get from Vitacost. They did submit a claim to Vitacost on my behalf, but Vitacost denied payment.  I would rather get more back and wait, as I'm not in any hurry for a lesser payout.  But to each his/her own.

I like that on top of rebates, on certain days, they will give a bonus for buying through their site.  I recently got $8 back from Best Buy.  A $4 bonus from TCB and a $4 rebate for my purchase.  Best Buy is notorious for only offering 1 or 2% to any of the rebate sites, so the extra $4 was a big incentive.

Once signed up, a person will get offers to take monthly surveys for a $50 bonus drawing, which take no time to complete. One time, I won the $50 bonus which was deposited in my TCB account!

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Ainhisg  Thanks for posting.   I find that they pay VERY SLOWLY.  At Rakuten,  even though the % is less,  I get my money almost immediately.  With Topcashback I have waited 4-5 months,  and sometimes longer.  Also,  their CS is horrible. 

Edited to add...  also,  on TCB I've had a few of my purchases rejected later on for payment.  I have never had that with Rakuten.

Agreed @nyc1 While the discounts are nice...when you get them...it's become a hassle for me, as I've had to follow up on several TCB payouts recently that didn't register. It's been a BIG pain, and back and forth emails with customer svc. I had to fill out "lost payment" forms which so far haven't been responded on and can take up to several weeks to do so. Who can keep track?

Not worth it. After I settle the outstanding payments, I think I'm done. I'll just be a wise shopper in other ways and watch my pennies.

Rakuten I used first, and opted for check payments...those come only every quarter, and apparently only after they reach a certain payout amount, as I've had a random $1.47 outstanding with them for over a year.

It's exhausting and not worth all my time to keep it all straight and keep after them. 

But...if it works for y'all, as it did for me in the beginning...it's always nice to get a discount!

30%...that's the first time I've ever seen them give that much...retail times must be tough this holiday season...

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Ainhisg !