Honored Contributor

I know there's another thread on this, but this is kind of different. 

I had been logged in to the forums, getting the same re-route others are getting, to wish list, product page, etc. 

I left my iPad for a few minutes. I was logged into the forums. When I came back, it had logged me off. Every time I tried logging in after that, it would take me to the product page again, like it had been doing.  I'd scroll down to the bottom and click on blogs and forums and it would bring me to the logon screen.....again. I'd login again and it would do it again. And again.  And again. 

Finally, when it took me to the login screen for probably the 15th time, I cleared out my email address and password, which were pre populated in there, typed them in again and this time it brought me to the product listing page, but when I scrolled down to blogs and forums, this time I was able to get in. Very frustrating. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Took 30 minutes to logon

@gidgetgh Good thing you were able to fix the problem.I would not have a clue how to do it.I had some strange problems yesterday and others did too...something is amiss.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Took 30 minutes to logon

Yes! Exactly the same thing going on here.