Respected Contributor

Tony Little shoes..anyone try?

He has a TSV on Hsn and they look good.  Has anyone tried his sneakers.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tony Little shoes..anyone try?

I have not tried his sneakers but did try the Cheeks thong sandals a few years ago.  They were thin and non-supportive.  It made me leery of any Cheeks products. Perhaps someone has had a better experience with that brand.  

Honored Contributor

@chiclet  I have several pairs and get good support but some styles seem more cheaply made with the upper made of lighter materials and do not last long if worn a lot.  Some give me as much support as the more well known brands.  The are less expensive than other brands.  The TSV ones look like the better ones I have and should be good and comfy also.

Esteemed Contributor

I have never had his lace up sneakers  before, however I have a couple pair of his "flip flops" and I love them.  I was hoping that was going to be his TS this time.  Perhaps closer to summer.  I don't think my answer helps you much, but the shoes from him that I purchased, I liked.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

A friend had a pair of his sneakers and threw them away. They didn't provide arch and heel support.

Honored Contributor

I've never tried his sneakers but did try his flip-flops before and didn't like them at all.  I found them horribly uncomfortable.

I needed a new pair of gym shoes for walking but I bought a pair directly from our local Skechers store.  I was able to try them on and they were cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I own his sneaker boots which were a TS some time ago and I really like them. A couple things about them is the outsoles wear out fast plus the cushioning in the footbed goes away rather fast, too. I've had to put in extra insoles to get back the comfort. But overall they are very comfy and for me they have just the right amount of support. I would buy them again if he makes them.

Respected Contributor

Hi @chiclet 

I own 3 pair of the cheeks sneaks prior to this incarnation, and just ordered these too.

I find them perfect for my elliptical machine, my total gym and even for my outdoor exercise walks, though on cobblestone (some of the Philly streets I walk have this surface) they let me FEEL every stone

I do recommend them and think the free personal trainer membership (which I have called multiple times for advice) and his exercise instructional video is a quality bonus worth the cost of the shoes alone.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been wearing Tony’s joggers for about 10 years.  I do aerobics  almost every day, & walk,  even now, & I have never had a problem.  They have excellent support, & last a long time.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet 

I’ve got a couple pairs of his trainers and sandals (slides, not thongs) and they have all been good. I had better not be buying more sneakers for a while but I may be looking for more of his sandals for summer around the house before too long.