Frequent Contributor
Vanessa and Stacey were hosting the show, just wondering why Stacey didn't have to put a wig on. Vanessa put on about five wigs while stacey just stood there gushing about how good Toni and Vanessa looked. Stacy should have to put that mop of hers in a Toni B wig!!!
Honored Contributor

@shellwwwwww    Are you serious?  How petty.  Who cares?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Here's my take on it . Not every person looks good in every style wig ( or article of clothing) , so why should they be require to wear them . The hosts are there to sell , not model . That's why there are models .

Toni should also be styling the models wigs on them , along with hers . ( another reason vendors should be there in person ) . Toni's wigs look like helmets on the models ! You can't just take any wig out of a box ,  slap it on your head and expect it to look good . I don't care how expensive it is , ladies .

Respected Contributor

@shellwwwwww wrote:
Vanessa and Stacey were hosting the show, just wondering why Stacey didn't have to put a wig on. Vanessa put on about five wigs while stacey just stood there gushing about how good Toni and Vanessa looked. Stacy should have to put that mop of hers in a Toni B wig!!!

I think this comment says more about you.

Stacy has lovely hair. Why should she have to model wigs?

Respected Contributor

Re: Tony Brattin wigs

[ Edited ]

Maybe Stacey has too much hair for wigs.

Esteemed Contributor

Not to sound, but Toni's wigs are synthetic doll hair. They're so fake looking and not good quality. 

Honored Contributor

Why does it matter?  

Honored Contributor

Stacey's hair looks like it would be expensive to have done and she might not want risk ruining her style with a wig. It's also possible that her hair already is a wig or that she has hair pieces woven in it that would be ruined by trying on a wig. It's not a necessity for hosts to try on wigs, especially when there are two hosts present. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a hairpiece of Toni's years ago. The clips broke immediately. Very hard to match hair color.

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of the one piece extensions and they worked in a pinch but the wigs couldn't pass as hair but for some It doesn't matter. 
I'm sure there are enough hosts and models wearing them to get an idea of how they look or maybe they told her she didn't need to wear one because it wasn't flattering on her.