Esteemed Contributor
On 5/22/2014 HisElk said:
On 5/22/2014 Azcowgirl said:
On 5/22/2014 milly said:

I believe prom season is over. I think that was just a skit. Am I the only one who noticed how everyone was crowded around Caleb and they basically shut Jena out. Toward the end of the show they again crowded around and she was off in a corner by herself. Either she expected to win or she wasn't close with anyone. Years past the runner-up was right in the mix. Hopefully, next season there will be better contestants. This year was the worst season by a mile.

I noticed that too....that Jena was not in the group surrounding Caleb.

My DH noticed it as well; not really understanding why she didn't join in with the other contestants at the end of the show. Maybe she needed some space after it was all over as I'm sure it's quite emotionally exhausting on all of them. I'm sure we'll be hearing how she's doing in the near future with her talent.

Re: Jena being off to the side while everyone crowded Caleb. In past years the winner sings the coronation song solo - he barely got to sing with the other contestants hugging him! I didn't take it as a negative reflection on Jena. I thought the opposite- how much Caleb was loved by all. My glass tends to be half full though. Smile

Honored Contributor

Congrats to Caleb, there was no question he should have been the winner imo......