Respected Contributor

Toni has spent the last two weeks of her summer vacation at her family's summer home at the shore.

We found Toni running barefoot in the sand at the water's edge, catching the breeze with her pinwheel.

We got her to stop for a quick photo shoot, to pose in one of her summer togs from the Toni Playtime Collection.  She is wearing a sundress in blue and white stripe seersucker, trimmed with ricrac in the 1950's style. At the neckline is button from France, which has a carved and painted sailboat design.

Toni will be back soon to show some Back to School Dresses from my Toni Collection of Fashions.

I had planned to show more summer frocks, but have been dealing with medical issues with

kidneys, blood pressure and allergic reactions to many medications and depleted electrolytes,

for the past few months.

I came back from being hospitalized this past

Monday, so I haven't been posting much this summer. I plan on doing more now, that I am home. Hopefully, I can tolerate the current medications.

IMGP1330.1.jpg

Valued Contributor

@Enufstuff I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you will see improvements each day.  I have dealt with allergic reactions and side effects of medications so I feel your pain.

Trusted Contributor

@Enufstuff 

You are in my prayers for better health. Thank You for posting your beautiful work.

Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl @Malcontent    Thank you very much. It is very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Toni at the Shore

[ Edited ]

@Enufstuff ... I love Toni's seersucker dress! (My mother always wore seersucker house dresses all summer.) I made the picture larger and love her sailboat pin !! Looks like Toni has been in the sun a lot while on vacation at the shore. Look at her glowing cheeks! She's a cutie!

I hope you feel better soon! I'm not able to take a lot of medications either. Very frustrating!!

Respected Contributor

@EastCoastGal  Thank you very much.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Toni at the Shore

[ Edited ]

@Enufstuff 

I can’t fix your frustrations, but I can say with confidence that you are one helluva talented woman.

Trusted Contributor

@Enufstuff ... You're very welcome!

l added more to my post... Please read it... 😊

Honored Contributor

I love the beach dress!!!!!  Your sewing skills are impressive and perfect. The addition of the pinwheel is adorable!!!  My original Toni doll had one dress, that was it.

I am sorry to hear about your health issues and having to go through this difficulty.  I hope you are the road to healing and feeling better.  May good health and peace of mind be yours,

Valued Contributor

Hope you are feeling better.  I still have my Toni doll.  My mom made many outfits for her.