Honored Contributor

Toni Brattin & Her Hair Coming to QVC

Just read that Toni Brattin, she of the K-Mart-looking  hairpieces and wigs, is coming to QVC and debuts tomorrow.

Ouch, if this is what QVC sees as a quality product and a class vendor.

She has always affected me like Joy Mangano - must be on Mute. Her hair has always looked very ch...inexpensive in the bad way, to me. But YMMV.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Re: Toni Brattin & Her Hair Coming to QVC

Interesting how some vendors move to different shopping channels. Marc Bouwer, Suzanne Somers, and others have done this. I have no interest in hair pieces, so count me out on this one.

Trusted Contributor

My mom ordered me a set of braided headbands from her. They aren’t bad and the blend ok. I have strawberry blonde hair, so matching is tough.

I have a couple of hair pieces from the line that used to be on QVC, Jessica Simpson I think did it. They are great.

Honored Contributor

I just want to say as a woman who once lost all my hair, I found her hair pieces to be very helpful and they got me through some difficult times. Some of the pieces I still wear and they are still very nice and natural looking. Some of the others, however, aren't as nice and really don't look like real hair. Those pieces I don't wear now but at one time I was desperate enough to wear them.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, I’m sorry that this happened to you. And I hear you - sometimes the alternatives we’d prefer aren’t available to us and we just deal and move on. I’m glad that you were able to do that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I've been a "K-Mart" woman for as long as Toni has been on the air.    Her Toni-Pony wraps are a life saver!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I’ve worn her clip in hair pieces, and I like them. I wear my hair in a curly bob, and she sells pieces with curl that make my hair fuller where I need it....

~H~
Respected Contributor

She gets on my last nerve and I got enough of wigs in the 70s so I won't be watching.

Respected Contributor

I own 2 Toni Battin hairpieces, and no one knows they are my real hair. They wash very easially and dry very quickly. I had them for abour 4 years and they are great. Lots of compliments!!Very glad she's coming to the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I own one.  And it is okay for what I used it for.  No problem. However I have never seen high end wigs so I have nothing to compare it to.

I did get an insert when I bought something from a catalogue online.  The wig brand was

Paula Young.  Has anyone had an experience with this brand.  Prices are good but I have no clue about the quality. 

My main problem is my hair is silver...not white.  I look at the choices and cannot figure out what matches my hair color.