Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess

I hope the package shows up tonight or in the morning.

IMHO this is between QVC and their contracted carrier (USPS) to resolve to your satisfaction. 

Your wig accents your face and you look younger and very pretty. I see it in my mind already! 

Yes, your thinking is correct. I am strange 😊

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 

tenor.gif  

You always make me smile. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Toni Brattin Wig -UPDATE

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess    good news! You handled the retrieval just right. Never know who could have seen you if you had just taken the box and left.

Did you like the wig? Did it meet your expectations?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@OKPrincess    good news! You handled the retrieval just right. Never know who could have seen you if you had just taken the box and left.

Did you like the wig? Did it meet your expectations?

Hello @Tique I am still trying to decide if I like it on me or not. The hair net included is paper thin so I am going to Sally’s or Admiral Beauty Supply on Monday and get a hair cap. It will take practice but I have 30 return if I can’t make it work. I’ve never worn a wig before so I wasn’t sure what to expect . I’ll practice and then post a picture. Thanks for asking.

Respected Contributor

We were living at an address once and on the other side of the subdivision was a house with same street name and number but there was a north or south on it.  What a mess.  Once when we were expecting carpet installers they called and asked why we would not open the door for them.  I looked outside and no one was there so I got in the car and went to their address and sure enough they had the carpet on the peoples lawn....Correct mail delivery was iffy.  Could not wait to move away.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi there...I rarely post over here, but occasionally read some of the threads.  This one caught my eye.  I always use my zip + 4 and have not had a problem since starting that. 

Of course, if you have a delivery person scanning the packages incorrectly as they are being put in the truck, that won't help. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

It's really better to pin it on with bobby pins if you are able. Wind can let it fly off your head.

Respected Contributor

Two years ago I moved to an apt for a year while they were building my house.  My building number was 3100 and across the street two buildings down the building address was 3010.  The residents of both buildings were always re-delivering packages back and forth bc more than once I got packages left at my door for ppl with my apt number in the other building.