Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tomorrow is my 34th Wedding Anny!!!

redwingsgal, congratulations & happy anniversary to you and your DH.  Our 49th wedding anniversary was March 14, & our planned lunch out with friends ended up with my DH taking an ambulance to the hospital while I had lunch with our friends in the hospital cafeteria. He is still a work of art, but we are planning to go on vacation next Thursday for two weeks.  I already told him that we are not going to look for a big blue H.  Have a fun time.  

Honored Contributor

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MY FRIEND!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!  EXCELLENT!

And, a Happy Heavenly Birthday to your Mother.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Happy Anniversary @redwingsgal !! Enjoy your evening out.

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Just wanted to brag for a moment.  In this day and age, it is hard to find a couple married for 34 absolutely fabulous years!!  Seems like it was yesterday!  May 11, 1985.  The best day of my life.  Thanks to my wonderful husband who still makes my heart flutter every time I see him. 

We are planning on seeing the Avengers and then having a nice dinner somewhere.

Sunday, which is Mother's Day marks the 20th Anniversary of my Mother passing.  I miss you every day, Mom.  

Happy Mothers day to all who apply!!  I do not have kids, but will celebrate my Anny!!!

@redwingsgal  and mr. redwingsgal, I wish you another 34 years of health, love, happiness, joy, and laughter! Heart  

I hope your day is everything you want it to be, redwingsgal!  Sounds like a wonderful day of relaxtion, fun and time together.........the most important thing. 

We will be married 34 years in August.   Seems 1985 was a good year! Smiley Happy 

I hope your memories of your mom are a blessing and put a smile on your face. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

image.png

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal  Congratulations to you & your husband,I hope you have a fabulous celebration & many more years of happiness!! 🥂🍾❤️💐

I get exactly what you’re saying.I too am in a wonderful marriage for 37 years. Really good men aren’t that easy to find.We got lucky!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's a beautiful thing. Enjoy. It takes hard work to stay on the rails. Nothing simple about your accomplishments. However, it requires an equal partner who values you and is willing to work through the tough times. Happy for you.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Contributor

Hi congratulations on your anniversary.  It our 34 th wedding anniversary  tomorrow too.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Sue

Valued Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Just wanted to brag for a moment.  In this day and age, it is hard to find a couple married for 34 absolutely fabulous years!!  Seems like it was yesterday!  May 11, 1985.  The best day of my life.  Thanks to my wonderful husband who still makes my heart flutter every time I see him. 

We are planning on seeing the Avengers and then having a nice dinner somewhere.

Sunday, which is Mother's Day marks the 20th Anniversary of my Mother passing.  I miss you every day, Mom.  

Happy Mothers day to all who apply!!  I do not have kids, but will celebrate my Anny!!!

@redwingsgal Congrats on 34 fabulous years!!! You deserve to celebrate.  Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to you both @redwingsgal. May you be blessed with many more years together.