Respected Contributor

Tomorrow is my 34th Wedding Anny!!!

Just wanted to brag for a moment.  In this day and age, it is hard to find a couple married for 34 absolutely fabulous years!!  Seems like it was yesterday!  May 11, 1985.  The best day of my life.  Thanks to my wonderful husband who still makes my heart flutter every time I see him. 

We are planning on seeing the Avengers and then having a nice dinner somewhere.

Sunday, which is Mother's Day marks the 20th Anniversary of my Mother passing.  I miss you every day, Mom.  

Happy Mothers day to all who apply!!  I do not have kids, but will celebrate my Anny!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Re: Tomorrow is my 34th Wedding Anny!!!

Have a wonderful celebration!  Thank you for sharing. 

Honored Contributor

Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your night out to see the Avengers & dinner.

We just had our 43rd anniversary in Feb.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@redwingsgal ,Always a great thing to celebrate!Very happy for you! Isn't  love grand!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations!  We'll be married 40 years!!!! in September.  Yes, we are a rarity and proud of it!

Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Just wanted to brag for a moment.  In this day and age, it is hard to find a couple married for 34 absolutely fabulous years!!  Seems like it was yesterday!  May 11, 1985.  The best day of my life.  Thanks to my wonderful husband who still makes my heart flutter every time I see him. 

We are planning on seeing the Avengers and then having a nice dinner somewhere.

Sunday, which is Mother's Day marks the 20th Anniversary of my Mother passing.  I miss you every day, Mom.  

Happy Mothers day to all who apply!!  I do not have kids, but will celebrate my Anny!!!

Congratulations!  You are so right...and you should take a moment to brag!  Not many people today can say they have been married 34....or more years.   My brother and his wife will be celebrating 45 years of marriage this year.  I admire couples who have been fortunate enough experience such a blessing.  Enjoy your special day.    

Trusted Contributor

Happy Anniversary @redwingsgal 

Wishing you and hubby many many more fabulous years together.

In April we celebrated our 38th.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations on this momentous occasion. It’s not easy racking up these years. It take commitment, dedication, patience and lots of love. So wonderful that have that and I wish you many many many more years. ❤️

Trusted Contributor

🥂🌹 Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! 🌹🥂

(Thank you for the Mother’s Day wishes!)

Honored Contributor

most people of my age are still married 

it's a generation below that are not