Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
Brady makes this jump every single year. He knows the depth of the water and if there are rocks and where they are. This year his daughter joined him in the tradition. Big deal. I worry more about parents with unsecured firearms. And there are many.

@bathina 

If Brady knows what he and his daughter are jumping into then I don't see what the angst here is all about.

I agree with you.

Respected Contributor
@QueenDanceALot I have no affinity for football or sports players, but ridiculous to suggest the leap was criminal child abuse. Every year he jumps that cliff and every year some Pat's fans flip because he could get hurt. I think Brady detractors would love to see him jailed before the 2020 season starts! 🤣 As my Pat's fan husband likes to say "they hate us cuz they ain't us".

Honored Contributor
Reminds me of Michael Jackson dangling his baby out over the ground while up on a balcony..made my heart skip a beat. We know Michael was disturbed....what’s Brady”s excuse? Guess he can do no wrong in his puffed up self-image.
Honored Contributor
Has she commented on his stunt? If they ever split, that video will be a slam-dunk for full custody for her.
Honored Contributor

@bathina 

I'm not a football or Brady fan either (I've tried with the football thing, for relationship's sake Cat LOL but it bores me to tears) but this just seems like another "Oh, no, look what Brady's done NOW thing".

Parents do much dumber things with their kids every day, and it's not "modern", lol.

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Has she commented on his stunt? If they ever split, that video will be a slam-dunk for full custody for her.

No, it would not be.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

The dumb thing was posting it on social media so everyone can put in their two cents...

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

The dumb thing was posting it on social media so everyone can put in their two cents...

@Bri369 

Bada BING!!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Yeah but social media FEEDS the ego of those who must have their ego fed,  ya know.

Valued Contributor
People see what they want to see. In the video, he had started counting 1-2-3. She pulled back
at the last minute. He had already started to jump. Also, you can tell it isn't that high from seeing kids in the water nearby. There is no way Gisele would have allowed it, if she felt it was dangerous. He might rule his career but she rules those kids. Is there a video giving a larger view? This does not equate with what Michael Jackson did. Like I said. People see what they want to see.