Honored Contributor

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼

[ Edited ]

@bobby5 wrote:
@sidsmom

Just one more thing & then I'm done.
God bless your children & keep them safe.

There’ya go.

Everyone is OK....and everything will be OK. 

Have a beautiful Sunday!

🌼💛

Respected Contributor

Did I watch the same video?  I see a dad asking his daughter more than once if she is ready, she nods, he holds her hand, and off they go. She may have pulled back at the last second, but it was too late by then.   Not the safest thing, but it's not like she was reluctant.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom 

I don't know what video you were watching, but all of them I've seen show that SHE didn't leap first, Brady did and pulled her along.

Maybe you should watch it a few more times or without 'blinders' on.

‘Blinders?’

Seriously? 😆😆

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning.  

Why all the angst over a total stranger?

Again....b.r.e.a.t.h.e.   It’s ok...the family had fun. 

@sidsmom 

Believe it or not, you don't have the right to tell other posters what topics they can discuss here nor how they feel about it, LOL!

I know that's disappointing for you, but just b.r.e.a.t.h.e......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

Please. He's famous. And rich. And married to someone who is famous. And rich. Oh, and beautiful. Everyone knows when you have THOSE things going for you, the law is different for you vs the rest of society. 

The "law" ???????    LOL   

@chrystaltree   Yeah,  The kind of "law" that other parents get arrested for when they do something stupid involving a child. That "law". 

It's obvious that some people see nothing wrong with his or their parenting. Others do. It is what it is.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

First, the video is what some people want it to be.  Second, why are people pretending that kids and teens and adults don't jump off cliffs into lakes and oceans?  Why are people pretending it's a foreign concept and Brady was the only one jumping?  As a mom, the only issue I have with it is that she's just a little girl, too young.  I did not see some scared, terrified kid.  I saw a kid having a blast with her dad.  There's an over reaction because it's Tom Brady.  Vivian's age is really the only factor here.  

Looks like somebody is infatuated with her heart throb Tom Brady. Like he would give her a second look LOL. I am so sick of her using LOL in almost every one of her posts. 

Honored Contributor

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom 

I don't know what video you were watching, but all of them I've seen show that SHE didn't leap first, Brady did and pulled her along.

Maybe you should watch it a few more times or without 'blinders' on.

‘Blinders?’

Seriously? 😆😆

It’s a beautiful Sunday morning.  

Why all the angst over a total stranger?

Again....b.r.e.a.t.h.e.   It’s ok...the family had fun. 

@sidsmom 

Believe it or not, you don't have the right to tell other posters what topics they can discuss here nor how they feel about it, LOL!

I know that's disappointing for you, but just b.r.e.a.t.h.e......

Good!  You got the b.r.e.a.t.h.e!  Please do.

It looks like the entire family had a lot of fun!

They even went horseback riding on the beach.

Wait until people catch wind he had a machete while riding a horse

😆😆

Costa Rica is beautiful..

5FAAED0B-AD25-43CA-B079-499269212CF1.jpeg

577B3C2F-F2B1-4605-9841-F1EEAA163F14.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

First, the video is what some people want it to be.  Second, why are people pretending that kids and teens and adults don't jump off cliffs into lakes and oceans?  Why are people pretending it's a foreign concept and Brady was the only one jumping?  As a mom, the only issue I have with it is that she's just a little girl, too young.  I did not see some scared, terrified kid.  I saw a kid having a blast with her dad.  There's an over reaction because it's Tom Brady.  Vivian's age is really the only factor here.  

Looks like somebody is infatuated with her heart throb Tom Brady. Like he would give her a second look LOL. I am so sick of her using LOL in almost every one of her posts. 

LOL  LOL  LOL   Perhaps you prefer Hee hee hee hee.

Honored Contributor

FAB1F351-1CFF-408B-83B5-C016111EE914.jpeg

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

I saw the article on yahoo yesterday. If it was not for social media no one would know about this. I have to agree with some of the comments I read on yahoo about it. Talking about things they did with their kids. And by not posting it all over social media it wont get known or critiqued.