Honored Contributor

We all know all about ‘dog years’ but ‘pop culture news’ years

is about 3x longer.  This was something which happened 

over a month ago...and in pop culture, that’s a million years ago.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  No, not particularly, but I just happened across those judgmental pearls of wisdom and decided it needed a dose of reality... I get a little weary of people assuming they know someone's intelligence quotient based on their own criteria and perceptions... Say the act was unwise, if you think it was... Say you don't like him... But don't say he's stupid... He isn't... All that said, I think I'm done now... 

Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@suzyQ3  No, not particularly, but I just happened across those judgmental pearls of wisdom and decided it needed a dose of reality... I get a little weary of people assuming they know someone's intelligence quotient based on their own criteria and perceptions... Say the act was unwise, if you think it was... Say you don't like him... But don't say he's stupid... He isn't... All that said, I think I'm done now... 

Smiley Happy Smiley Wink

@stevieb.  I agree with all you said, this post and previous one. Love when posters think they know everything about a person when obviously they don’t as you proved in your previous post.

Honored Contributor

I understand, @stevieb, but I think all of us at some time are guilty as charged. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I understand, @stevieb, but I think all of us at some time are guilty as charged. :-)

@suzyQ3  I would guess you're correct... Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Tom Brady is an IDIOT!

[ Edited ]

Tom Brady will do whatever he wants.

He is far from stupid, he is fearless and confident and as some would say foolish.

It is his business.

And, I am not a fan.

Esteemed Contributor

This took my breath away😯😲

~~~All we need is love💖

Respected Contributor

I haven’t a clue who he is, but those are not the actions of a truly loving, protective dad.