Trusted Contributor

Re: Tom Brady and his wife Giselle have both hired divorce attorneys

@Tinkrbl44 

Tom Brady recently signed a 10-year deal with Fox Sports for $375 million to be a lead NFL analyst on-air, although that won't start until he's finished playing.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Anyone know how many kids they have and approximate ages?  Are we talking small children or teenagers?

He has 2 kids with Giselle and an older son with actress Bridget Moynahan. He may be a teenager but the 2 with Giselle are younger.

Respected Contributor

" I don't put stock in gossip and click bait."

And yet, here you are, participating in the the very thing you criticize.

"One of those things that make you go...hmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear this.  I thought their recent disagreement might end badly but it is still disappointing to see another marriage crumble.

The climate for a marriage to succeed in this day and age is harsher than it has ever been.   

Respected Contributor

He may not spend much time with his family for six months out of the year. But he also has six months out of that year to spend with his family. For the record, I think he should have stayed retired and gone out on top. Nothing more pathetic then athletes that stay at the dance too long and then retire at the bottom of their career.
Honored Contributor

Ah, yes. Deflate gate.

Honored Contributor

If they do divorce he cannot quit football now since from what I read and heard on Fox Giselle is worth $400 million to his $250 million.  He will have to downsize and maybe file for alimony and child support.  I do not think he would do that but I never thought they would split up.  They have always looked so happy. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I have heard Gisele say they lived together during the off-season but he would live in Tampa during the football season. I am sure you can verify this if you feel you need to do so. I have also heard this from the media. It was one of the reasons she said his playing was so hard on the family. 

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Anyone know how many kids they have and approximate ages?  Are we talking small children or teenagers?

He has 2 kids with Giselle and an older son with actress Bridget Moynahan. He may be a teenager but the 2 with Giselle are younger.

His kids with Gisele are 12 and 9, and the one with Bridget is 15. They do need their parents at that age.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

He has already been offered lucrative jobs to do game commentary for at least two networks...he is still playing because he wants to..not because he has to.