Honored Contributor

Re: Tom Brady and his wife Giselle have both hired divorce attorneys

I read this week she is worth $400 million and he is only worth $250 million. I wonder if he as cheated on his diet any?   I sure as heck would, but I do not have to play football every week I just watch all day long!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

Why does ANYONE care about two SPOILED BRATS with HUGE EGOS, who make RIDICULOUS amounts of money?

Thank you!

And while I honestly know nothing about either of them, as another poster said, some people just need to go  away. 

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

Why does ANYONE care about two SPOILED BRATS with HUGE EGOS, who make RIDICULOUS amounts of money?

@layla2450 

Wow .....  Well, actually, they are two very hard working people who have put a lot into their careers and children over the years. 

They probably donate a LOT more money to charities than you do ... and pay a lot more in taxes.  By all accounts, they are both nice people with a lot of demands on their time.

Why so hateful? 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I can't stand either one of them. I hope the attorneys make lots and lots of money off of their divorce.

@Goldengate8361 - such a strong statement. Do you personally know them?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@eadu4    Excellent post.   1 in 3 marriages end in divorce for a myriad of reasons.   Personally I don't care about the reason.  There are many reasons couples divorce.  Yes it's sad for the children, but eventually they adjust.  

Esteemed Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Stray wrote:
Giselle is no longer richer than Tom. She is not modeling any longer. Tom has a big future ahead as a commentator, high end clothing/fitness line & endorsements. Giselle is 42 & tho still beautiful & fit, can no longer be an “Angel”.

It is Giselle who has dietary demands her children & Tom must adhere to. Tom was always into fitness but it is Giselle who handled the dietary regime & forbids certain foods in the house.

I mean you don’t have to be a Brady fan to see he has the “star power” going forward. He will always be relevant.

She recently did a photo shoot for V Magazine. 

@paixmcdao - she is also the spokes person for Burberry.  She will always get a job but she doesn't have the earring power TB does going forward.  She initiated the divorce lawyer & TB responded to protect his considerable assists.  He will always be a good & involved father.   He took off time to go to the Caribbean with the family but that wasn't enough for Giselle.   Tom announced his return in March so Giselle knew but threw him a lavish 45th BD party in Italy.  There's more to this story than meets the eye.  

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@eadu4    Excellent post.   1 in 3 marriages end in divorce for a myriad of reasons.   Personally I don't care about the reason.  There are many reasons couples divorce.  Yes it's sad for the children, but eventually they adjust.  

@Teddixat 

Actually, the divorce rate fluctuates based on the economy, but the average failure rate is 50% for first marriages, and closer to 60% for subsequent marriages.

And keep in mind that just because a couple stays together doesn't mean they are happy or the relationship is a good one.   

Sometimes people are just too cowardly to leave.  But, IMO, nothing in single life is as bad as a bad marriage.  

JMO, of course.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Stray wrote:
Giselle is no longer richer than Tom. She is not modeling any longer. Tom has a big future ahead as a commentator, high end clothing/fitness line & endorsements. Giselle is 42 & tho still beautiful & fit, can no longer be an “Angel”.

I mean you don’t have to be a Brady fan to see he has the “star power” going forward. He will always be relevant.

@Stray 

You are not current here ....  Giselle quit RUNWAY modeling, not model shoots. 

When she ended ties with her modeling agency, her sister took over and is now running it quite nicely.  She doesn't do as much as she did in her 20's, but most models don't.  Hardly a surprise here.

As for "she can't be an angel" .... of course she can't .... Victoria's Secret ended the angels thing a couple years ago. 

There are no angels!

@Tinkrbl44 - I really don't follow Giselle's career so I probably am very behind.  Was never interested in modeling.  Wouldn't know about Angels, just stating that as you age, you don't model scantily as even Giselle has bodily changes but still quite beautiful.  But, I do follow TB and he has a big contract with Fox after football.   His clothing line is well made and expensive & sells out; he is doing more endorsements of high end brands.  I do know Giselle represents Burberry now which is a more mature style imo & she intends to work on environmental issues not modeling.  They were and still are a beautiful couple.  It seems to me Tom is taking this worse than Giselle as he is very gaunt & quiet.  Both of these people worked hard for what they have and are very generous with their time & $$$ for good causes so I don't fault them for their fortunes.  

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@Stray 

You are not current here ....  Giselle quit RUNWAY modeling, not model shoots. 

When she ended ties with her modeling agency, her sister took over and is now running it quite nicely.  She doesn't do as much as she did in her 20's, but most models don't.  Hardly a surprise here.

As for "she can't be an angel" .... of course she can't .... Victoria's Secret ended the angels thing a couple years ago. 

There are no angels!

@Tinkrbl44 - I really don't follow Giselle's career so I probably am very behind.  Was never interested in modeling.  Wouldn't know about Angels, just stating that as you age, you don't model scantily as even Giselle has bodily changes but still quite beautiful.  But, I do follow TB and he has a big contract with Fox after football.   His clothing line is well made and expensive & sells out; he is doing more endorsements of high end brands.  I do know Giselle represents Burberry now which is a more mature style imo & she intends to work on environmental issues not modeling.  They were and still are a beautiful couple.  It seems to me Tom is taking this worse than Giselle as he is very gaunt & quiet.  Both of these people worked hard for what they have and are very generous with their time & $$$ for good causes so I don't fault them for their fortunes.  

@Stray 

I don't either, but wonder why some people are so hostile about their wealth.  They obtained their money the old fashioned way ... they earned it.  

Esteemed Contributor

Let it go about “deflate gate” he’s since proved himself & did better after the hall was replaced. It’s the responsibility of field personnel to handle & inspect the balls. With high adrenaline during a game, no QB would notice a lighter ball. Aaron Rogers states at the time his game balls are over inflated.