Respected Contributor

Tom Brady and his wife Giselle have both hired divorce attorneys

[ Edited ]

I just heard they are pursuing divorce. Wish I could say I am surprised, but when I read they only live together six months of the year during the off-season, it made me wonder how that could be good for any family. She said she was very unhappy when he decided not to retire and return to football since it meant less time with his children and her. I hope they can work something out. He needs to retire.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tom Brady and his wife Giselle have both hired divorce attorneys

Oh wow.  Yes, he does need to retire, at least from playing football.

The fact that he went back to play again was a clear indication that his family was not his first priority.  He had a great career, made plenty of money, and then retired to "spend time with his wife and family."  Then he goes back?  Must be an ego thing.  He should have quit while he was ahead.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I hope this isn't another stunt like what Sylvester Stallone and his wife did.  Those kinds of things to get media attention are ridiculous.  

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

It sounds quite lucrative for the attorneys involved.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Apparently he didn't even discuss with her coming out of retirement to play again; she learned of it when everyone else did. He had agreed to retire and spend more time with her and the children, but apparently the adoration from fans means more to him. She has had to shoulder the load while he is out playing a game he needs to step away from.  He isn't even playing that well now anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

It sounds quite lucrative for the attorneys involved.

Maybe.  Depends on how high falut'n the lawyers are and depends on where they are divorcing (which State).

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Clearly, football means more to him than his wife and kids. Sad.

Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised.  Football is first and foremost in his life, everything else comes after that.  You don't have a marriage if your spouse isn't committed to you and his children.  I'm sure there's a 23 year old blonde with huge plastic boobs waiting in the wings.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gisele has made no secret of her disapproval with his returning to play after promising not to. If this really is a stunt then he will be losing even more fans. He is married to football. He needs to divorce football instead of his wife and kids. 

Respected Contributor

I sure hope he isn't fooling around with someone else...but he is 45 and living in Florida 6 months away from his family...Gisele would never know. He has been making a big deal about how "it's all about family" lately. If it is, now is the time to step up and show you mean it.