Trusted Contributor

BA467115-E865-49F9-B062-B7056692BF05.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I'm going to run out to my recycle tub and pull out all of those TP "seeds" I've thrown in there the past 2 weeks Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee 

I see what you did there!

Honored Contributor

Ask for the Mother's Day TP bouquet. LOL!!!

Toilet Paper Bouquet Roses in Trumann, AR - Blossom Events & Florist

Honored Contributor

I got mine through ebay.  Also got foaming soap from there to (I purchased) Prices  little high, but not the price gouging I've seen other places.  

I think you should add paper towels to your list of tough to get. Somebody plugged up Bounty Towels.  Have virtually disappeared on Amazon.  Outrageous we should be scrounging around for basic necessities. This virus thing is going take longer then the end of April. Summer heat might stop it for a couple of months.  Come October...the hole thing starts again.  Vaccine is abut 2 years away.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I got mine through ebay.  Also got foaming soap from there to (I purchased) Prices  little high, but not the price gouging I've seen other places.  

I think you should add paper towels to your list of tough to get. Somebody plugged up Bounty Towels.  Have virtually disappeared on Amazon.  Outrageous we should be scrounging around for basic necessities. This virus thing is going take longer then the end of April. Summer heat might stop it for a couple of months.  Come October...the hole thing starts again.  Vaccine is abut 2 years away.

@songbird 

We found some Bounty but the rolls were smaller. I also bought some from Aldi's but not that great. DH picked up some from Lowe's Moxie brand which are better then Aldi's. We also found Bounty napkins.

No TP but there has been Kleenex around. The grocery stores seem to have more then Aldi's or Wal-Mart around here.

Even some soap has been hard to come by. I stocked up on liquid hand wash so we are good til next year. I like the A la Maison brand.

It it outrageous looking for necessities.

I heard them say it's more likely we stay in our homes til the end of May not Apr. They don't think 30 days will do it.

We won't need a vaccine after it spreads across the US infecting & killing many. They said we would have Herd Immunity.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt    I had ordered this just for you.  Too bad about the wreck.

@Spurt wrote:

Big rig hauling trailer full of toilet paper bound for San Antonio crashes, catches fire..............

Big rig hauling trailer full of toilet paper bound for San Antonio crashes, catches fire

SAN ANTONIO — A big rig driver hauling a trailer full of toilet paper to San Antonio survived a fiery crash near the Dallas area overnight. Police say the driver was driving to San Antonio from Alabama when he tried to look for a place to stop and rest, but before he could stop, he dozed off at the I-20 and I-45 interchange in the Dallas area.  

The truck driver and his dog were able to get out of the big rig safely and no firefighters were injured.

The interstate was closed for several hours as the truck was uprighted and towed away and the toilet paper debris removed from the highway and shoulder.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Went to Sam's yesterday and was very happy to see tp. This is the first time I have seen tp there in probably 2 weeks or more.

Honored Contributor

Paper towels, tissues, liquid soap, bar soap are all very scarce. Forget any Lysol products or sanitizer. Or bleach products.

I have had several online orders of paper towels and toilet paper cancelled. Finally received some paper towels from Walmart a few days ago. And my toilet paper is supposed to arrive tomorrow. It's not just a store shortage, you can't find it online either.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I Re: Toilet paper = new gold

I have looked at Walmart online for toilet paper and paper towels, but it says in-store purchase only.  I'm pretty sure even things like peanut butter and pasta said in-store purchase only.  Are some of you talking about third-party sellers?