Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

I have been able to regularly get Charmin toilet paper and Bounty paper towels through Costco delivery.  

Have you ever tried the Kirkland brand paper towels?   My husband had brought some home, at some point, and I've been using them.  They are really very nice.  They also have the 'halves', but it seems like everybody is doing that now.  I like that very much.

I forgot what brands I have, but I get them on AD through Amazon for quite a few years now.  Somehow it got away from me and I think I have around 3 cases of them on hand.  Smiley Embarassed

I love the halves...that's what I always buy at our grocery store...I think it's Bount...y since I do not seem to be able to find ViVa...which is my fav.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@chickenbutt : I use a lot of can goods- tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, English peas and can corn to make soup. DH upset last March when shelves were empty. Reorganize my pantry last week and used a sharpie pen to put the expiration date on everything. I over bought but my expiration date = May 2023. I purchased a bread machine and have bread flour and yeast in the freezer. Last week went to Walmart to purchase Bounty paper towels and toilet paper. Paper towels- none but had toilet paper. 

Its been the same here...paper towels are tough to come by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I have plenty of tp so no worries there. 🧻

Honored Contributor

@croemer : Just went online to Walmart and ordered paper towels and toilet paper. Went on line to Sam's club and ordered paper plates and free shipping on both orders and less to worry about lugging home. Able to order 2 mega rolls of Charmin. 

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@SouthernBee wrote:

@chickenbutt : I use a lot of can goods- tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, English peas and can corn to make soup. DH upset last March when shelves were empty. Reorganize my pantry last week and used a sharpie pen to put the expiration date on everything. I over bought but my expiration date = May 2023. I purchased a bread machine and have bread flour and yeast in the freezer. Last week went to Walmart to purchase Bounty paper towels and toilet paper. Paper towels- none but had toilet paper. 

Its been the same here...paper towels are tough to come by.

The last 2 times I went to Costco, the sign at the entrance said they were out of paper towels. Maybe they were too busy making toilet paper.