Honored Contributor

Re: Todays hotest toy

[ Edited ]

I think the Emoji Movie set off much of the poo-mania.  Even Tyco has poo beanie babies from that movie.

Image result for emoji movie

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

And just when you think it can't get any more disgusting, it will.

Honored Contributor

I actually made a poo cake for one of my nieces by request two years ago for her birthday.  I don't know what it is about this generation but they like piles of ******.  

She is now into unicorns so this would be her dream toy but it will not be me giving it to her.  She actually reps a brand of toys that you squish.  I don't get that trend either.  

Respected Contributor

The Poopsie Slime Surprise Unicorn is a colorful unicorn toy that comes with a bottle, a potty, and slime mix.

Kids can feed the slime mix to the unicorn, then push its heart-shaped bellybutton — and out through its heart-shaped butt hole comes colorful, sparkly slime. 

Only $49.99

All things girly: The unicorns, which have colorful hair and sparkly horns, come with crop tops and diapers

In action: The toy is activated using a heart-shaped button on its stomach that then produces the 'poop' slime

Trusted Contributor

First of all I never trust those dailymail links.

I have an 8 year old daughter who loves Unicorns but have not heard of this before.  She hasn't mentioned this at all.  After looking up the product, I won't be buying it. We will stick to making slime with safe ingredients.

Contributor

Uh wow. That's different and a waste of money imo. It's cheaper to make your own slime.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I actually made a poo cake for one of my nieces by request two years ago for her birthday.  I don't know what it is about this generation but they like piles of ******.  

She is now into unicorns so this would be her dream toy but it will not be me giving it to her.  She actually reps a brand of toys that you squish.  I don't get that trend either.  

Was it one of those kitty litter cakes??  I must confess that the 10 yr. old inside me laughed when I saw the first one...

Denise