Contributor

does anybody besides me think QVC over does the days special value . why do they have to show it over and over again... you get sick of looking at it especially if you don't like it....

Honored Contributor

And they dwell on TSVs much longer than they used to.

Frequent Contributor

Krimpette, I was just thinking that yesterday.

Respected Contributor

I would imagine because they know many people don't watch 24 hours per day. People work, do errands, or just simply don't care to have a shopping channel on every minute. They show the TSV several times in order to have it available for people who just might that minute be checking in.

It seems very logical to me.

~Enough is enough~
Super Contributor
On 10/27/2014 mstyrion 1 said:

I would imagine because they know many people don't watch 24 hours per day. People work, do errands, or just simply don't care to have a shopping channel on every minute. They show the TSV several times in order to have it available for people who just might that minute be checking in.

It seems very logical to me.

I agree. I think a lot of people on these boards have their TV set to QVC semi-permanently, but most customers just catch a glimpse now and then.

Honored Contributor

QVC's ""thing"" is their TSV. They will always focus on it.

Somehow the frequency and length of presentations always seem greater the more we can't stand to hear about an item.

Honored Contributor

Re: Today special value

[ Edited ]

Not only do they have to show it on every show for at least ten minutes, but a few weeks ago, Lisa had to do a presentation of a vacuum cleaner on PM Style.

Of course I used my remote.

Sorry, I didn't realize this was such an old post!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

HSN is far worse. They had Gwen Stefani and her perfum eon the other week for two hours-They literally talked for 2 hours about the same perfume!!!!! Now that takes the cake!!!!!I did not watch it except for the 1st few minutes to know I wasn't interested in it, but kept turning back periodically, couldn't believe it!!!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Highlighted

I personall y would never buy this item-it just doesn't seem to fit on any of the models -I would never wear a pair of pants that doesn't lay flat over my tummy area -I am slim  -They also look baggie at the knees\

On all the models the pant is baggy across the stomach and crotch with baggy kneees - NOT a flattering look

Esteemed Contributor

Don't know why they hammer away at the item.  Maybe some folks want that sort of thing.  Not for me. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust