Regular Contributor

It is the strangest TSV I have heard of.,  Why would anyone take all of those supplements in hopes their hair grew? UsI cna't imagine taking a whole bottle of supplements.  

Esteemed Contributor

I take the Lessman (HSN) Hair/Skin/Nails supplement...not for hair growth, but it strengthens my hair strands. Years ago, my husband picked up a few strands that had been shed.  One by one, he tried to "break" the strands and couldn't.  My nails growth very fast on this supplement.   

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@dmeasy 

Just like @MamaWick states, I have taken the Lessman Hair, Skin and Nails. It really does work. My nails grow so fast. I don't take it regularly. I will order a bottle and finish it then not reorder for another year or so. With it I have less hair loss, nails grow like crazy, but I don't know about my skin. Hard to tell the benefits. 

Honored Contributor

Very overpriced with very little actives in it, and not even a max amt of Biotin. 

Honored Contributor

I really don't want my hair or nails to grow faster. All that means for me is having to cut them more often. I would just like more hair to sprout out of my scalp which I doubt any supp would make that happen.

Trusted Contributor

@cjm61

I have a funny question and I was just curious if Andrew's Hair Skin and Nail product makes toenails grow  too? I've never heard Andrew say anything about that.  Mine take forever to grow!  I know you said it works nice on your nails,so I thought you might have had some expereince. 

You don't have to answer if this is too personal. Thank you! 

Respected Contributor

@speedy girl Haha, yes, it works on toenails. I did notice faster growth of both my fingernails and my toenails. 

Esteemed Contributor

@speedy girl  yep...my toenails also grow fast

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@cjm61 

@MamaWick 

Thank you so much for your responses! I'm a believer now since you both noticed a difference using this product! 

Trusted Contributor

there was another thread on this

This TSV in my opinion totally ridiculous.  You can purchase just as good or better for much less money.  Just go to any...grocery store, pharmacy, Costco, Sams, etc...even amazon...