Esteemed Contributor

wish there were solids....don't like any of the prints.....anyone buying.....

Super Contributor

I like solids too. I never wear prints so it was a easy pass for me,

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the emerald and navy sweater. I love the combination of green and blue.I will wear Graver navy Liquid Knit pants and top underneath.

Respected Contributor

I bought the leopard, blue and the green.  I wear a lot of navy or black tops (love Isaac's mock neck short sleeve top he had on a few weeks ago).  These will look great with my jeans.

Respected Contributor

I like the houndstooth, beige, green and red ones. Haven't bought one yet.

Respected Contributor

I love prints.  I have so many solid color sweater cardigans, and find the prints interesting and love to mix them.  I bought the cappacino and ivory print to wear with winter white pants and the green (my favorite color).

Respected Contributor

I bought the leopard and houndstooth black/white cardigans plus matching tops as Christmas gifts for my two nieces - hope they work!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I bought the leopard and houndstooth black/white cardigans plus matching tops as Christmas gifts for my two nieces - hope they work!

You’ve got two lucky nieces to have an Aunt like you!  😁

Esteemed Contributor

No don't need another sweater though that green one is calling my name!!

I have several of his sweters and I do wear them all, I love them.  That's all I love in his line, I find the clothing is just so so.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been eyeing the beautiful red color-block, because I have always loved similar color combinations.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖