Honored Contributor

Rick Domeier is cracking me up during today's Diamonique show!  I need to watch him more often.  He is downright funny!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

He's a speed talker ~~~ but a cute speed talker.   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Today's Diamonique Show

[ Edited ]

He gets on my last nerve...   Not funny at all in my opinion...   Can not watch him....

Esteemed Contributor

One caller called in and said "I call you Rick the Kick" and he said " Well I will take the letter K over the letter D anytime" It was funny.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Well, bless your heart @KatieB. I guess we all don't have the same sense of humor.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor
I agree with KatieB. Can't take Rick and don't think he's as funny as he thinks he is. There's also no need for a diamonique vendor. As Rick pointed out, they've been selling it for 30 years and up until a year ago the hosts were capable of selling it on their own.
Trusted Contributor

@MarthaStewardess wrote:
I agree with KatieB. Can't take Rick and don't think he's as funny as he thinks he is. There's also no need for a diamonique vendor. As Rick pointed out, they've been selling it for 30 years and up until a year ago the hosts were capable of selling it on their own.

I like Rick, and agree they only need one host. Erin mostly just nods at the camera a lot to whatever was said, with Denim & Co. Gary mostly stretches the pants waists & prices are higher than ever for two people to talk over each other now! I watch less & less.