QVC Customer Care

Re: Today is my hubbies 65th birthday

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday to him.  Hopefully when all is said and done you can take a wonderful trip.  In the mean time your plans sound perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday Mr oxox! #5 means balance, so wow -- what a great number. Our financial planner said there are 3 phases of retirement: Go/Go Stage - Go Slow Stage - No Go Stage. May your 'go go stage' last a long time. Continue to be active, vibrant and happy. Safe travels when you do make your celebration trip.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Still Stylish Lady I'm thinking how different it was a year ago when your husband celebrated his 80th. Hope he has a great birthday in spite of all these health concerns.

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday, to him, have a wonderful day! 

May you have many, many more years, and wonderful adventures! 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Hi all, not exactly the way we planned it, we were supposed to be in Club Med in Florida but alas that was cancelled.

We are both home and healthy and trying to ride the wave. Our big birthday plans are to order sushi, our local restaurant just re opened after being closed for 6 weeks, He was born 5-5-55 which is very proud of.

@I am still oxox, congrats to your husband. Our granddaughter is a 5-5 birthday girl but a just a bit younger: 5/5/05

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I'm going to go wash my hands now and sing, "Happy BIrthday to I am stil oxox's husband, Happy Birthday to I am still oxox's husband, Happy BIRTHday to I am still oxox's husband, Happy BIrthday to him"!

2 times of course.

Have a fun time, the both of you!