Honored Contributor

Re: Today is candle day at Bath and Body Works

I went this morning, they opened at 6:00, it took about 50 minutes to check out, well worth the wait! The line was wrapped around the building!

Everyone,

http://graphico.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Happy-holiday-wishes-with-nice-candle.gif

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21
Those are exactly my favorites! Unfortunately I find it hard to stick to a few when I attend sale day!
Trusted Contributor

Yep, I went online for the Pumpkin and sold out what a bummer !!!

Respected Contributor

I’m not pushing and shoving and waiting in line for an hour in my winter gear to save $3 a candle. 

Super Contributor

I went this morning about 8:30. The store opened at 7 and by the time I got there the crowd wasn't too bad. I only purchased 6 candles. My favorite is Tis the season. I agree with @PINKdogWOOD  the fragances are not as strong as they have been in the past. I use to love Leaves but didn't purchase this year because I couldn't smell it. I  am trying two new fragances this year Winter and Cinnamon and Clove Buds.I missed out on Pumpkin Pecan Waffles it was already sold out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Every year i buy my candles at this sale.

I use a $15 coupon on a $40 order and a coupon for a free gift with a purchase.

I get get 5  candles at $8.95 each = $44.75, minus $15 = $29.75, plus one free candle.

So, I get 6 candles for $29.75.  That comes out to $4.95 each.

Honored Contributor

This sale started yesterday for people who are a part of their Rewards program. This may be why they sold out so early. It's also an incentive to sign up, if you haven't already.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Carmie  @texassunflower  @scatcat  @hayseed00  @Twins Mom @Bri369   @Greeneyedlady21  @tsavorite  @roxxy1  @Spurt  @PINKdogWOOD  @hayseed00 @meallen616   @Ms tyrion2  @texassunflower @momoftwo2007

Tomorrow, Monday, the single wick candles will be on sale for $5.95 online and in stores. There is an online code which will probably be on the site tomorrow and there's also an in store code. If interested and you can't find the codes, send me a notification and we'll figure out something.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique So they're even cheaper now? Ugh I hate when they do that. Oh well.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21
Fear not. These are single wick candles. Saturday specials were larger 3 wick.