Super Contributor

Hi ladies, C - A - T - S CATS! CATS! CATS!{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

TODAY is THE DAY for the Big Blue Nation!!!! Just checking in the wish you all a wonderful and blessed Sunday, and I hope you'll be cheering for the CATS today! UK will need to play as well or even better than they did on Friday night, but I'm sure J.Cal will have them pumped and ready!!! I'm SOOOOOOO nervous right now. The hotel has been wild since the day we arrived! There's a lot of tournament media people staying here as well as tons of BBN fans! It has just been a rocking weekend, and the people we've met here in Newark couldn't have been nicer to us. As always, the pep rally should get the fans ready to cheer for a Final Four entry, which starts around 3 outside the Spot Bar & Lounge (it's only like...a couple of blocks from the arena so I guess we'll be walking!)

Mom just emailed us a few minutes ago and she said that she sent up a prayer for us at my Sunday Youth class this morning. Most of the class are between the ages of 11-16 and they were so excited! God bless my beautiful mom. (And all my friends here!)

Heading out to the pep rally now. Cheer your hearts out people and wish us luck!!!

"What's Your Favorite Color, Baby? BLUE and WHITE!"