Respected Contributor

Today is National New Conversations Day

New Conversation Day is annually celebrated on July 12 worldwide. This holiday is set aside to encourage people to talk to each other, communicate their needs and intentions, and make new friends. New Conversation Day also acknowledges that starting a conversation is hard. It can be awkward and uncomfortable to start a conversation with someone you’ve just met, but new conversations can lead to incredible rewards, like friendship and community. This special day is about the potential of new relationships, new bonds, and a greater understanding of each other.

So for anyone new or a member of the board for any length of time let's start a new conversation !

I've been shopping QVC for over 10 yrs, my closet is overflowing with tops for every occasion, my favorite brands are Graver, Kim Gravel and D&C. I am also a Philosophy junky Woman Very Happy

What do you have to converse about ? Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

Re: Today is National New Conversations Day

Well on the flip side of that, 30 days ago I bought my first QVC item since Feb. 2011.  I am planning on keeping it.  Item J411784 bypass ring.  I do not know what came over me I saw Amy present it and just decided I want it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

In honor of this special day, I'm going to open up new discussions with Ravi, short for ravioli. He's my dog.

He's always excited by National Days, but prefers those that involve food. If we mastermind something great, we'll be back to share it Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes This is a "holiday" ????  

Honored Contributor

Never heard of it. Who makes these things up?