Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday, Plaid Pants!   Hope your day is as bright and fun as you are.

Don't worry about the years building up, just enjoy the present.   Time does fly by so fast.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Trusted Contributor

Re: Today is My Birthday.

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I can't believe that I am 45.

I also can't believe that in five years, I'll be 50, or that in fifteen years, I'll be 60!

Eeek!

Where does the time go?

@Plaid Pants2   Well....I am your future! I turned 60 today! A1955 baby!  What a great age 45 is! You are at your prime!   Look forward to 60. Because 60 is awesome!  Happy wonderful Birthday to you Plaid Pants2!

Respected Contributor

happy birthday to you plaid pants!  have a wonderful day.

today is also my husband's birthday. lol

Super Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I can't believe that I am 45.

I also can't believe that in five years, I'll be 50, or that in fifteen years, I'll be 60!

Eeek!

Where does the time go?

Happy birthday! 45 is young Smiley Happy

Enjoy your day 😊!

Esteemed Contributor

45 will be one of your best years ...  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday, PP!!  Just keep safe; don't over-do anything, and you'll be just fine at 60!   Enjoy these younger years.  The secret is just being very careful.  The way we walk, drive, not over-doing anything physical.  That's the million dollar suggestion.  Just from life-long experiences all around here.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Have a terrific day and focus on the present! Sixty will come soon enough!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

JUNE222:  Happy Birthday to you, too!  Same for you:  Always keep safe, be careful, and enjoy!  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Thank-you @ROMARY.  The main thing I am careful of now is falling....I know many people who fall and break bones.  Just need to not be careless.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday!  You're as young as you feel...I'm 62 and still 21 at heart, (just all the rest of my parts disagree). Woman Wink

I'm lucky, I come from good stock - when my mom was 81 she very seriously said "Gee, I didn't think I'd be slowing down so soon!"  lol

Denise