Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today Is Friday the 13th In The Worst Year............

@Anonymous032819   Three of our outside strays are black.  Our only fear is being tripped by them as they wind around our feet.

Honored Contributor

2020 is the year from he!!.  Don't ask what else could go wrong this year.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart   I agree. As to your 2nd sentence, oh, you never, ever, under any circumstance ask that question. I won't even type it. lol

Honored Contributor

Oh, I don't worry about that.  Now black Friday to me could be renamed, it makes me think of a funeral.  I don't like that and it's on a Friday too.  I just have so many more things to be leary of now.  

I'm not even going to say 2020 was the worst.  I think depending on who you talk to, they may remember worse years.  

We just have to look up to sun.  Smiley Very Happy  Remember the smiley face guy.

Respected Contributor

I'm not superstitious at all, but this year has sort of felt like I'm just waiting for something else to happen.  I made it thru my first ever hurricane/tropical storm experience this week, so what else could possibly happen?

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

For some ,it has been extremely bad, if you lost those you love, it has  for sure been a very  sad year.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

And deadline to pay property taxes here.

Honored Contributor

We had one in March of this year at the beginning of this madness, so we will have to wait and see I suppose.  I am not superstitious but I do like watching horror films on Friday the 13th.  I guess it comes from the first Friday the 13th movie came out in my senior year of high school.  Scared the dickens out of me and the entire packed audience!!  Talk about screams.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I have never believed in superstitions. Walk under ladders....laugh at black cats in my path....step on cracks all the time. 

Esteemed Contributor

Have no fear....My precious panther kitty, Shadow, is here to save the day! Cat Very Happy.

Calmz downz hoomans...juz anudder day!

Stay Cool Nail File GIF - StayCool NailFile BlackCat GIFs

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~