Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today Is Friday the 13th In The Worst Year............

Having lived 73 years, I have had some great times... fantastic travels, super career, wonderful friends, kids and grandkids. HOWEVER, 2020 has been one of the worst, and not because of anything I did or didn't do. Sometimes life is NOT what you plan or work for. A pandemic was not on my calendar. My niece died, my husband's Alzheimer's worsened, and my dog was diagnosed with cancer.  How do you make lemonade out of that?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove wrote:

Have no fear....My precious panther kitty, Shadow, is here to save the day! Cat Very Happy.

Calmz downz hoomans...juz anudder day!

Stay Cool Nail File GIF - StayCool NailFile BlackCat GIFs

@MyShadowLove 

LOL ..... I think a lot of it is just peoples' imaginations ... or they like the idea of superstitions.  

Personally, I've always had  a sense that Friday the 13th is a lucky day for me, but I'm not trying to push the odds in my favor.  Nevertheless, I got two discounts today on things that weren't likely.  Out of the blue.  My sister says these are lucky days for me because I'm a witch.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I know I will probably stay awake until on New Years Eve to make sure 2020 is really over and it really is 2021. I lost two loved ones within a few months of each other and was not allowed to visit, say goodbye, or attend their funeral. I am grateful that DH and I have managed to remain safe and healthy so far.